Sunday, May 25, 2008


You Are Esmerelda!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mysterious and passionate. You are a survivor. Even though life has swung you some difficult situations you have a strong intuition that gets you through. Also, you have the capacity to sympathize and relate to a variety of different people.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Thanks Melissa and Jenny this one was fun!

6 comments:

karin said...

This is a fun quiz. I am going to post mine on my blog.

Anonymous said...

That's funny Aleese, That sounds just like you! I took it too and it said i was Aurora, I couldn't believe how much it was like me!

Tiff and Chris said...

Fun quiz. I'm Snow White...so funny how they always seem to have your personalty pretty close!

Rob and Bri said...

Wow, that fits you so well! Crazy. I did it and I was Aurora (Sleeping Beauty).

Heather said...

Hey, I was Pocahontas!!! I didn't even cheat! :)

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Yeah, that sounds about right... apparently I'm Snow White...