My friend Emily Hayes is just starting a photography business and Barrick was lucky enough to be one of her test subjects and I LOVE THEM!! She has done a couple of my friends kids and you can check them out on her link "Hayes Photography". She did an amazing job! These are just a couple of her favorites I will get the rest later. Enjoy!
18 comments:
Those are such sweet pictures, he has such pretty eyes they are so big. I love the one with you and him. You do not look horrible, you look darling. You would never know you had just been jogging.
I love his spiky hair. What a cutie...
You do not look like you've been jogging. You're just simply gorgeous and I'm terribly jealous of your hair!
Those are so sweet...he just has the most beautiful eyes ever. Way cute!
I agree with the other comments. She did a great job. What a cute baby.
Love the pics of Barrick. He is so sweet. Aleese, you look beautiful, as always.
ok can i tell you how weird that is to hear you say "I just got back from jogging" I'm so proud of you aleese! Barrick does look to adorable, i love the second to last picture what a doll!
ALEESE, Oh my gosh I am sitting here and work and just got so exited that i found your blog. YOU HAVE A BABY!!!!! I am so happy for you. I hope life is treating you well. We have so much to catch up on. Here is my blog address: http://web.mac.com/shawfam/JJ_%26_Kellie/Welcome.html
Let me know how your life is.
How CUTE!!! I love the second to the last one the best! P.S. Thanks for cheering me on!
He's so adorable!!!
So cute!!! I just love pictures, I am seriously addicted to them! I wish i looked that good after a run! You are beautiful!!! Such a handsome little man we need to get him and Sophie together
Adorable! And you look great, I wish I looked that good on a normal basis.
How nice that you had a photographer come to you. I hate getting pics with Ani because it is so out of her comfort zone and she never smiles because she doesn't know what the hecks going on. He looks so cute in all of those. How fun to have those memories.
Such cute pictures! I love his little mohawk! It's so nice to have pictures becuase I look back on all of Brooklyns when she was tiny, and it amazes me at how much she has changed! He is so CUTE!
Aleese, he is the cutest little boy! I don't know if you remember me (Tawni Jaco)....I found your blog on Brea (Nielsen) Wentz's blog.
He is so cute! I love the pictures
What a cute little boy! Wonderful pictures! I wish I looked like that after I went running! And that is crazy you guys have been together for 9 years boy how does time fly!
Oh! What a beautiful baby boy. I love those picks. And you look really good for just running. I always look super scary. He is so big and I love his hair sticking up. What a big boy!
Post a Comment