I love taking pictures and their is nothing better then taking pictures of Barrick!! These are just a few pictures of Barrick with his friend Easton. Easton is about seven months older then Barrick and he was over at our house the other night and he insisted on sharing everything with Barrick. He will be a good older brother. I couldn't catch Barrick smiling but he thought it was pretty funny.
7 comments:
Who does Easton belong to aleese? cute pictures, before you know it they will be running around playing together.
I love Barrick's face when he is being fed crackers- classic!
Nothing cuter than little friends for your kids. We had that same swing that Barrick is in, don't you love it? Every other swing just doesn't have the same power to it. Also I did not realize you were so close to DC, that would be so great to already know a friend there. We will definitely have to get together, it's so big and unknown to me it scares me a little, actually a lot.
That is so cute. I love his face with that fish, he is thinking what is this. It is so cute to watch little kids with each other, it seemed like when Carson was a baby, little kids could always get him to smile first. So cute!!
Such cute pictures. Barrick looks pretty comfortable there in his swing. Little kids are so cute together.
Such cute little guys!Love all the photos you've been posting!
Cute face with the crackers!!! I'm sure he'll learn from his friend and be a GREAT big brother!
Post a Comment