This happened right after his four month appt. so it was a few weeks ago but I wanted it on my blog. (for record) I am not so good at scrap booking so I wanted it somewhere. Right after he got his shots, the next day obviously he ran a fever which is normal, but then from traveling back to Utah and being around sick cousins he got a cold. It was no fun coughing and runny nose. SO SAD! This was his first fever and his first sickness.

This was Barrick the next morning after his shots. He looked so peaceful, then when he woke up he was screaming!! I had never heard him cry so hard, we gave him some more Tylenol, and this next picture was once he was calmed down and his fever had started to go down.

He ran a fever that whole day, then finally that night it was totally normal. Then the next day he woke up stuffy and sick. So their is a first for everything and this was his first sickness.
3 comments:
Oh it is heart breaking when they get sick! Hope he's okay! And I love his lil bum!! So cute!
It is really tough when they are sick, especially when they are so little. Hope he is feeling better.
LOVE the sleeping photo.
He is so peaceful and cute. Is he a thumb sucker? I was, and look how great I turned out. :)
Post a Comment