The beginning of the school year came and went and WOW what a year so far!! These kiddos love school, and I never thought in a million years Barrick would thrive and do so well! Lilly is such a little leader in her classroom, and Liam is making leaps and bounds with his speech!
Here are all of the kiddos on the first day of School!
I love this handsome little boy! I was very nervous to send him to all day Kindergarten but he has done amazing!
Lilly is such a character!
Liam is such a sweetheart!!
Here they are already to start off the school year!
I could not be more proud of Barrick! He has done amazing in school! They make a pretty big deal out of the behavior chart in school and it is a color system. Barrick is one of the few kids in class that has gotten Pink and Purple everyday. (the 2 highest colors) For Barrick that is a huge deal! He is such a smart kid and LOVES to learn.
Of course his teacher Miss Rich has been a huge part of it. She is the sweetest teacher and Barrick loves being in her class!
I wanted to post a few of my favorite assignments he has done at school. This first picture I love!! It makes me so happy to see that he is well aware and proud of his different colored eyes.
The second is one that most Kindergartners do. We had such a good time planning out his disguise for his turkey. Barrick loves Ninjago and I think he and Scotty came up with a pretty good Lloyd (green ninja).
Barrick has wanted this watch for about 6 months. We told him he had to do extra jobs along with doing well in school and he could earn the money to buy it. Well he finally did it and he is one happy little camper. It is a pretty cool watch. Not only does it have the big numbers but also the minute numbers, plus it glows in the dark, and is water proof! He is in heaven he tells me about every ten minutes what time it is! Good job Barrick we are so proud that you worked so hard to earn your watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment