Wow we had the best ten days ever and it was so needed!! We decided that it would be a week of making each kid feel special! It was a very long rough year for our family and these kiddos needed some one on one attention so that is what we did. Each kid went on a date with both Scotty and I.
Barrick decided that he wanted to go see the Pirate movie with daddy. I don't know what it was called but he loved it and had a blast!!! On our date we went and got ice cream, lunch at his favorite place and went shopping. Barrick LOVES one on one time! He looks forward to quiet time everyday so he can play alone and have me all to
himself without any of his siblings. So these dates were the BEST thing ever in his mind. After I came home from the store with him he said mom "This has been the BEST day of my life!!" Oh man I love this little boy!
Lilly and I went and saw Brave together. She LOVED the movie and thought she was pretty special with her own bag of m&m's. Poor kiddos, they share everything so when I handed her own bag, drink and popcorn she was the happiest little girl ever. She also thought the arcade games were pretty awesome! She went to dollar tree with daddy and picked out prizes for Lilly and Liam's potty chart, and Barricks behavior chart. Somehow she swindled Scotty into getting 40 dollars worth of prizes!! (at the dollar store might I remind you) We will not have to buy reward toys and candies for a long time:)
Liam went on a movie date to see Brave with Scotty and had a pretty good time. He was coming off of some virus so was a little grumpy and sleepy. With me he accompanied me to the grocery store which is Liams favorite place!! He is my food lover so to let him pick the cereal, fruit, pop cycles. He is on cloud nine!! It is fun to see how excited he gets! I remember doing the same thing with my mom when I was young. What can I say Liam is definitely more like me then he is his daddy.
We also went to a couple of BBQs with friends, family and Scottys co-workers.
We also had a lot of water time!! Lilly is still not the biggest fan, but these boys could and did play in the water everyday.
We had such a wonderful time I am so sad it is over! We got some quality time with these sweet little kiddos, and time just to be a family!!
1 comment:
I love this. I especially love that ScottE bought $40 worth of stuff from the dollar store.
Post a Comment