The last two months have come and gone faster then ever!! My sweet little Briony is no longer a newborn but a baby. Briony is such a blessing in our home.
Like all moms, I worried how bringing this little peanut into our lives would affect not only one but two 2 year olds and a very active, emotional 4 year old. All I can say is Heavenly Father knows when these little ones need to come into our lives. Briony has brought so much peace and love into our home. In alot of ways it has made my day to day life so much easier because she has helped bring out more love, patients, responsibility, and just overall happiness.
She is the BEST baby!! She is so pleasant and flexible and makes my job as her mom very easy!! She is babbling and tells us some pretty fun stories, and smiles all the time! We are in love and couldn't be happier that she is apart or our family!
Just a few pictures of our sweet baby girl! (Well maybe a lot)
No I am not ashamed that I put my girls in boy pajamas all the time! Who doesn't love a sweet sleeping princess in baseballs!!
These two pictures are some of my favorites!! Seriously look at that double chin!! I could just eat it up! She has always been so expressive and alert so it makes for some pretty fun pictures!
She is in that phase where she has discovered her tongue and plays with it all day!
Of course lots of tummy time!
I had to add what a good sleeper she is. She is the best!! She naps so well and has been sleeping 7-8 hour stretches for a long time!
There is nothing better then a sleeping baby, so precious and kissable.
She LOVES being wrapped!! She gets one little finger out and she wakes up so we are pros at wrapping this little one.
She is so fun and such a blessing! We had her 2 month appt and she weighs 12 lbs 9 ounces!!! She is in the 85% in weight and height and has a little head like all my other kids. We adore this sweet baby girl!
1 comment:
She's a doll! Love those smiles.
Post a Comment