This last weekend we decided to go down to the Cherry Blossom festival in DC and it could not have been a more beautiful day. The best part was being able to get out and be together as a family. It was so fun and it was perfect weather! There were people flying kites, having picnics and just enjoying the spring.

Here are my two boys!

Here we are all together enjoying the blossoms.

Barrick wanted to check out the water fountain at the WWII monument.

Here is my little guy checking out the blossoms close up.

Last, this was after we got home and he was just being so cute and posing for the camera so I had to add a couple of them.

I just love this little boy! This is my favorite face he gives me. The sly smile from the side.
12 comments:
okay he is SSSSSSsoooooooooo cute. I can't get over that last smile! When do you start moving all around?
Too fun! The blossoms are almost all off of our "Popcorn trees," sadly. Sure glad you get to enjoy them now.
Wow, those cherry blossoms are beautiful! I wish it were spring in Utah. What a fun family day!
So cute. I guess I am missing out because you have the cherry blossoms and Texas has the bluebonnets, I need to move somewhere with seasons.
I didn't even want to see this post because I am SOOO jealous that it's nice weather and so beautiful at home. Meanwhile I am stuck in the frozen Tundra. Ok. Enough complaining about the weather from me :) Barrick is looking like a little boy!! What happened to the baby in him? My gosh he is getting so big!
Those last two pictures just melt my heart. He is such a cute little guy. I'm so glad you were able to have such a fun family day together.
how beautiful and what great pics of you three!!!!!
Those are really great pictures of him, that smile is darling. I have heard about that festival I was hoping that Eric's spring break would fall on the same week so I could have seen it while I was out there visiting. Oh well, I love your pictures!
Linds and I were in DC back in '05 in the spring for my brother's graduation from GWU. It was the perfect time to visit because it was so pleasant. We parked and biked to all the sites. Glad to see you are having a lot of fun together as a family.
I saw a thing on the news about the blossom festival in DC and I thought about you. I'm glad you got to enjoy it. It's beautiful. I'm also glad Barrick's feeling better. That's so hard when they don't feel well.
I love that picture Aleese, Barrick looks so cute!
Glad you guys had a good time at Cherry Blossoms! I love spring, and am so glad it's here!
Soo Cute! I love those Cherry Blossoms, so pretty! Looks like it was perfect weather to get out and do something!
Post a Comment