Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun!

I had so many pictures I didn't even know where to start! Well as you can see we had a fun filled weekend with family and friends. To start out we had an Easter party and the Neels house and we had so much fun! We had lunch, games, egg hunts and good company, it couldn't have been a more fun afternoon. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Here are the boys after the egg hunt. Braden, Barrick and Caelen.
Here is Barrick riding the dog, he could not get enough of him. Poor thing Barrick wouldn't leave him alone.

Here is Barrick and Braden playing on the stairs, they had a blast together.

Of course we had to have another one. I could not believe Barrick was not afraid, he LOVED him!


Then it was Easter morning and because of lack of time we did not decorate eggs until that morning but Barrick sure had fun!
Here he is coloring his egg.
Here he is with his basket and toys. He really did very well at the Easter egg hunt, after four of them he finally figured it out and just laughed walking around the room finding the eggs. He actually put them in his basket!
Here is another one of Barrick dying the eggs.


Here we are before church we were running late so we didn't get a very good picture.
Here is Barrick trying so hard to look at the camera, but he was tempted by the great outdoors.

Then later that night we got together with some friends and had dinner and an egg hunt. It was a little crazy, it was at our house and we were able to fit 16 adults and 13 kids in our town house! It was snug but it was so fun!
Here is Barrick out playing in the yard.

Here were the kids getting ready for the Easter egg hunt.

Barrick searching for those eggs.

Here we are after the hunt, which was at our neighbors.

Last here is our little boy right before bed. As you can see he had a wonderful day!

11 comments:

karin said...

Great photos of what seems like a great weekend. I love weekends like that, friends, family, food and great photos.

JWolfgramm said...

cute pictures!! I love his easter outfit!!

lulu said...

Oh man! You've got the cutest little boy on the face of this planet. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.

Alaina Nelson said...

I all your pictures! Especially that last one, that smile is to die for! What a cute little guy.

Eric and Jenny said...

It sounds like you have some great friends there, doesn't it just make the holidays so much easier away from home when you have friends that are like family. What a fun day for you guys!

hoLLY said...

what a fun Easter looks like he had so much fun! What a little stud muffin!!!

Thiago & Teri said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter..I swear Barrick just gets cuter and cuter!

Colby said...

Happy Easter! Barrick looks absolutely adorable in his little outfit- I am impressed by how many people you guys hosted for Easter dinner, the more, the merrier, right?? I'm glad you guys had a fun day, How nice that you are so close to Stu and Trina's family, we miss you!

Colby said...

You probably already guessed this, but that last comment was from me!

Love,Shauni

Ashley and Devan said...

He looked so handsome in his Easter outfit!! What a fun holiday!

Nick and Stacey said...

So cute! I love those pictures with the dog. Looks like a fun easter, Barrick looks so cute in all of the pictures!