
While Scotty was getting Barricks pajamas he came in the office and found this. Yes Barrick is obsessed with anything electronic and he definitely scored here. It is amazing that in a few seconds within his grasp was the computer, i touch, zune, and both of our phones. This is when Scotty caught him, and he knew he was in trouble. Sometimes I wish he wasn't so good at climbing.
For the record I was not home!
8 comments:
Thats too funny! But that picture is so cute!
Here we go huh! It is amazing how fast these kids can do something if they really want to! But he does look cute sitting up there!
I love his face, you can totally tell he knows he has been caught!
oh my gosh he climbed up there! uh oh I'm nervous for that stage!!
Scott and Aleese, this is Paige (Austin). I got married a year and a half ago so it's Paige Bell now. I found your blog through Kristin and Telly's. Every now and then I have wondered what you are up to. Med school and a little boy to boot. It looks like you guys are doing well and Barrick is so cute.
Take care, Paige
What is it with little kids and electronics...Carson is the exact same way. They always want to be playing with what they shouldn't. Funny...
OOOOH! Yeah for wireless keyboard and mouse. Although, I have to admit, we've had to reset our computer before. Those little hands somehow have the perfect touch.
Make sure to keep the bathroom door closed so the mouse doesn't end up suffering the same fate as the remote lol. -Hey- wanted to tell you- ya know Adam's friend he told us about? The comedian? Just found out he decided to join the church. Pretty coooool eh?
Post a Comment