Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fun Day!

Today Barrick and I finally got out of the house after a couple of days of rain and went with some friends to the National Building Museum in DC. Barrick had so much fun! Give him toys, a big room to run around in, and lots of kids to play with and he is one happy camper.

Here is Barrick playing in the play house and admiring the little boy in the fireman outfit! He just loves big boys, he thinks they are so cool!

Barrick kept climbing out of the window of the playhouse and as you can see he thought it was pretty funny!
He loved these big blocks! He was carrying them around everywhere showing off how big he was that he could lift them!
Here he is with his hard hat on ready to go work!
He loved these puzzles he sat and played with them for a while but then of course was more interested in standing on the table. Silly boy!


Last, we have to brag a little bit which all parents have the right to do, but I was pretty amazed at this. As you all know Barrick is obsessed with balls! As you can see by the picture he loves to collect them in the corner and throws them all day long!! I am not joking he really throws them all day! Last week Scotty and I were playing catch with one of his balls and he thought it was the coolest thing so he wanted to try, so of course we indulged him and it would bounce off his belly and he would laugh, then the last two days he has acutally caught them! It is so funny so we thought we would leave a video so you all could see how amazing we think he is!

Also as you can see at the end he leaves in a hurry due to his snot bubble, everytime he has a runny nose he runs to bathroom to get a tissue. Enjoy!

12 comments:

lulu said...

He's cute! I love that he will go get a tissue. What manners!
As for boys and balls, I wonder if Barrick takes anything and calls it a ball, only because he can throw it. This is a new thing for Louis. He'll take a block or socks and say, "ball," even though he knows it's not actually a ball. Does this make sense?

Eric and Jenny said...

What a cute boy, you have trained him well to wipe his nose, I wish my boys would learn that they are constantly using their sleeves, nasty!

karin said...

What a fun museum! I don't think Barrick could get any cuter.

Diana said...

You guys should be proud, He is AMAZING!!! :) What a cute boy. We are home now. Yesterday was such a crazy day. The girls actually just woke up at 9:30. I'm sad we missed the museum, that looked so fun. We will see you soon.

Nick and Kandi said...

Wow! You have quite the little athlete on your hands there. That's so fun!

Nicole said...

Wow! That is Awesome! You totally have the cutest little athlete!

JWolfgramm said...

the video is hilarious!!!! go barrick! good catch! he is such a cutie!

Melissa said...

How funny! I remember the first time Blaise started to catch the ball! Now Aspen is able to do it too! I just want to push pause and freeze them where they are right now!

The Martin's said...

He is seriously too cute!! What a stud :)

Nick and Stacey said...

It is always nice to get out for a while! That place looks like tons of fun for those little kids! I think it is funny also what interest kids have in other bigger kids! Too Cute! He is getting so big...way to go on the catching! Cute little video!

Anonymous said...

That was so cute Aleese!

I can't believe he goes and gets his own tissue! My kids are just content to let it stay on there face, until I force them screaming, to have it wiped.

The Shaws said...

HAHA I love how he runs to the bathroom. He is so dang cute! I'm glad things are going good for you. How is your dad doing?