This last week was the annual Easter party that they hold at Scottys school for all of the families. It was such a fun day and Barrick had a blast! We met for lunch then they have an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Barrick loved all of the eggs! Of course he thought the eggs were balls, so he would pick an egg up, grunt and throw it as far as he could. Of course all of the other kids loved that because it meant more eggs for them. It think in the end we ended up with five eggs, oh well we are just glad he had so much fun!
(Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest they were taken with my phone)
(Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest they were taken with my phone)
9 comments:
Barrick looks like such a happy little guy! I love Easter Egg Hunts. It's too funny that he thought the eggs were balls.
Such a cutie! His little smile is so adorable-and he looks so excited!
Love that last picture, look at that smile. Sounds like so much fun!!
i think it's cool the school celebrated a week early. I think Mike is taking Louis to the SLU Easter egg hunt this Saturday. I have a feeling Louis will just throw the eggs too. As long as they have fun, right?
He is too cute! I'm excited to see you guys again and catch up this weekend, I hear you are coming down for Easter on Saturday!
I love it, that's so funny he would just throw them all, as long as they are having fun. Sounds like Luke he only ended up with 2 on our easter egg hunt because he was too busy eating!
Wow!! Look at all those teeth Barrick Boy has!! He is growing up, and still such a cutie!
Oh my gosh! This is Kandi (Yamashita). I can't believe I found your blog! Your little boy is adorable! Nick and I are awaiting the arrival of our daughter due May 7th. You guys are adorable!
He is so cute! How fun that the school has an Easter egg hunt. I wish Iowa looked as "Springy" as D.C. It is beautiful! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment