I didn't get the tag list on here, but pretty much write seven random facts about yourself. So here we go.
1-I always tell Scotty he is pretty, I understand handsome is a better fit but to me pretty means more. I know I am weird but I have done it as long as I can remeber! I do think he is pretty and I am lucky I get to look at him everyday!
2-I love having my hair down, but if you know me at all most of the time my hair is pulled back. The reason for this is I always over estimate how long it will take for me to get things ready to leave. I am a freak about being on time so of course if something is going to slide it will be doing my hair. Plus teaching dance for six years didn't really help. I had to have my hair pulled back everyday for work so I guess it just kind of stuck.
3-When Scotty and I sit and watch a movie in bed I always have to have one leg over both of his. He hates it so much but it is such a habit. He feels so trapped but it is the only way I get comfortable.
4-I love reading but it is all or nothing. If I don't really like the book it takes me months to read. On the other hand if I like the book that is all I do until I am done with it.
5-I love organized closets. This is fresh on the brain because I just finished reorganizing ours. Anyways I have everything organized by season, color, and how casual or dressy it is. I know I am a little over the top.
6-As weird as this may sound I love folding laundry! There is something so refreshing about the smell and how warm they are, and making them look neat and organized. All though I HATE putting clothes away! There is nothing more daunting then lugging all of the clothes upstairs and having to find hangers and putting all the clothes in twenty different places.
7-Even though I have Barrick I still get a little jealous when I hear that people are pregnant. I think with trying for so long and knowing what it takes for us to get pregnant I will always feel that way. Don't get me wrong I count my blessings everyday for my family, I know I am so blessed!! I just wish it were a little easier.
I tag- anyone who wants to do it!
2-I love having my hair down, but if you know me at all most of the time my hair is pulled back. The reason for this is I always over estimate how long it will take for me to get things ready to leave. I am a freak about being on time so of course if something is going to slide it will be doing my hair. Plus teaching dance for six years didn't really help. I had to have my hair pulled back everyday for work so I guess it just kind of stuck.
3-When Scotty and I sit and watch a movie in bed I always have to have one leg over both of his. He hates it so much but it is such a habit. He feels so trapped but it is the only way I get comfortable.
4-I love reading but it is all or nothing. If I don't really like the book it takes me months to read. On the other hand if I like the book that is all I do until I am done with it.
5-I love organized closets. This is fresh on the brain because I just finished reorganizing ours. Anyways I have everything organized by season, color, and how casual or dressy it is. I know I am a little over the top.
6-As weird as this may sound I love folding laundry! There is something so refreshing about the smell and how warm they are, and making them look neat and organized. All though I HATE putting clothes away! There is nothing more daunting then lugging all of the clothes upstairs and having to find hangers and putting all the clothes in twenty different places.
7-Even though I have Barrick I still get a little jealous when I hear that people are pregnant. I think with trying for so long and knowing what it takes for us to get pregnant I will always feel that way. Don't get me wrong I count my blessings everyday for my family, I know I am so blessed!! I just wish it were a little easier.
I tag- anyone who wants to do it!
12 comments:
So many of your list could be on my own list. I love being able to "get to know you" better through tags.
I do the same with my leg to Trent!! When my feet are freezing I put it on his legs, it drives him crazy but it is the only way for me to get warm! Don't feel bad for feeling the way you do about number 7. That's a trial not many people can relate with, but others should understand why you would feel that way!
lol those are good ones, im the same way with laundry and my closet!
Way cute tag! I agree about folding laundry there is just nothing better I always have to take mine near a window so I can look outside and daydream at the same time. I know exactly what you mean about getting a bit jealous when others are pregant. I don't think this ever changes no matter how many kids you get. It's just hard not to wish it could be as easy for you as it is for others.
Too funny. I feel more comfortable with one leg over too...my hubby is not a huge fan, but sometimes he appeases me. I love your organized closet...such a good idea.
This is a cute post! I feel like I got to know you better! I dont mind folding laundry either- I just really hate having to put it away! I think its cute you like to put one leg on him- I am sure he really enjoys being close to you!
I love to fold laundry too...especially Carson's. I love to see all of his cute little clothes all clean and smelling fresh. I am the same way with pregnant people...especially when we were trying with no luck. Everytime I would hear someone was pregnant, I would go home and cry all night. Some things just can't be helped.
Um... could you come and get all OCD on my house now? My closets could really use it :)
Fun post! You can come organize my closet and fold my laundry any time.
I have never heard of anyone enjoying laundry. Its the one thing I dread doing, besides vacuuming. I am the same way with books though, when I love a book I put it down before I finish it. Sage always hates it, because he gets less attention. Happy Halloween.
I love folding laundry, too!
I hadn't checked out your blog in a while and I saw the picture on top of your cute family. I had forgotten about Barricks' eyes. They really are amazing,and he is so cute.
That is funny about your leg thing. I do that with Tyler too when we climb into bed. he soen;t like it either, but I agree with you it is so comfy!! Tyler has learned to skoot my leg off of him when I fall asleep.
Post a Comment