Friday, October 3, 2008

Barricks teething toy!

Well for what seems like forever Barrick has been teething. Which hasn't been too bad, I have heard horror stories from people and for the most part Barrick has been pretty good. He stays pretty happy but of course puts everything in his mouth. This picture pretty much is what he looks like all day long. I have been surprised because he hasn't really needed any certain chew toy that I could notice, until this last week I noticed this....Yes that is his crib and yes those are teeth marks all over the inside of his crib! I was laughing so hard, I guess he had a chew toy all along and I just never knew. Silly boy!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

That's hilarious! I think there are little plastic covers you can get to put on them. Maybe that is why he hasn't been so bad is that cribs are the secret to good teethers :) Can you believe he is going to be 1 in a few months? That is totally crazy!

Nick and Stacey said...

So funny! Well at least you know he is very self sufficient! So cute! I am glad he has not been bad while teething, lucky you!

karin said...

He is so cute. I am glad he hasn't been bad, my boy were always pretty good when they were teething too.

Thiago & Teri said...

Ha-ha...that is so funny. So cute that you didn't even notice, I wouldn't have either. Clever little guy, can't say as I blame him. Probably feels good on his little gums.

Rob and Bri said...

Hey Aleese! I feel so bad, I haven't looked at a single blog for so long and I feel so out of it. That is so funny that you found out that Barrick was teething on his crib. Anisten did the exact same thing and every time I see those marks, I just laugh. We were so shocked when we first found them. Also, congrats on your Five Year Anniversary! I'm glad you had a fun day.

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

That's so funny. I'm glad he's going through it okay. He has grown up way too fast! Oh yeah...congrats on five years. Ours is this weekend. So fun, I'm glad it's the best for us both...what a wonderful life! ;)

Christensen's said...

Wow, this whole time! I guess he just knows how to take care of business!