The Nature Center was a hit, the kids loved it! They were able to touch animals furs, look at turtles, frogs, bees, snakes everything! Barrick loved it I didn't think he would care very much but he had a blast! So I decided to list his top favorite things
1-Barrick got to touch almost everything there, he loved the fur and wouldn't let it go!
4-I would like to say he liked his loves from his mom but I was holding him for about three seconds and he was not having it. Fortunately we got this picture where he somewhat looked happy. He just wanted to go go go!
5-He had a fun walking buddy, he just loves Lucy! I love how he would not let go of Diana's pinky I just thought is was so cute!
But as you can see by the video this would have to be his absolute favorite, he sat here for about fifteen minutes screaming at the crickets. The funny thing is they were in there for the toad as lunch, but Barrick couldn't get enough of them. Also I love at the end of the video where Savannah comes in ready for a picture! I just love kids they are too fun! Thanks for the fun day!
4 comments:
How fun! My kids love places like that. I LOVE how excited he is over crickets.
Sounds like you had a fun day!! He is so adorable!!
What a fun outing. Barrick looks more grown up every time I see him. I love the Hot Wheels shirt.
I just had to tell you how much i LOVED your last post Aleese! (i like this one as well) but i was so touched by the song, it makes you really realize the things that are important and the things we should cherish the most.
Thanks!
Post a Comment