
I was in the office and I heard rumblings and giggles coming from the bedroom and when I went in this is what I found. Scotty didn't realize there would be evidence of him sharing his blue sucker with Barrick. WOW do I have my hands full with these two.
Sorry the picture is so blurry we had to take a quick picture why Barrick was showing me his tongue. I love my two boys!!
10 comments:
hahaha that is hilarious!!! we miss all you guys hopefully you can come visit again soon.....Christmas maybe!?
That's a cute picture, I love his little tongue sticking out. Dads it seems never quite realize things like this, I guess just consider yourself lucky he didn't make a huge mess with it as well.
Funny. I am impressed that you got a picture of him with his tongue out.
That is so cute! How did you get Barrick to stick out his toungue? I bet Scotty was in trouble for that!!
Oh well, guess a little bit of a sucker never hurt anyone. Leave it to dads to give them their first taste. That is so funny!
This picture is too stinkin cute!!
Like father, like son!
How cute Aleese!
I to am impressed you got Barrick to stick out his tongue, don't know how you did that!
haha like father like son!
What a cute pic! Anisten will rarely stick out her tongue even now. It seems the dads are always sneaking the sugar to the kids first huh? I'm glad you had a good birthday and your ring is beautiful (it's been awhile since I've looked at your blog. sorry)
So funny! Dads are always more fun than mom. Moms have to stick to the rules, where dads get to break them! At least that is how it is at our house!
Post a Comment