This last weekend Barrick and I were able to go with the primary in our ward to the DC temple. One nice thing about where we live, is that we are only twenty minutes away. It was a very fun activity and all of the kids loved it! Barrick loved having all new friends, there was not a minute that went by where he wasn't being entertained.

Here is Barrick with about half of my primary class. He had so much fun!

Just a cute one of Barrick outside of the visitors center.

Barrick and I outside of the temple doors!

This is all of the kids who came, I was surprised this many were able to come! Here they are singing I love to see the temple.

In this last picture Barrick wanted so badly to climb up with all the other kids. He kept crawling up and singing/screaming with them during their song. I was so glad we were able to go because this was my last week in primary. I loved teaching all of these kids they were such a joy to be around. It is so fun to see them learn and grow. I learned so much more from these kids then they did from me. I will miss them! So I was glad to have one last activity with them.
10 comments:
What great pictures Aleese!
I love the one of Barrick crawling up the temple steps.
Also Congratulations on your new calling, mom told me! That is so cool! I need to talk to you!
Thanks for the post!
Aleese it looks like lots of fun. Barrick looks adorable as usual. It sounds like things are going well. You willbe wonderful in YW now.
cute pics!
that is soo cool you get to visit that Temple! I would love to see it! Barrick is adorable! I love his eyes! we still are not sure about the color of Trae's but so far they are dark blue and the left looks half brown. cute post.
I'm glad you took some pics. I was so bummed that I couldn't go. Looks like the kids all had a good time.
How fun! What a great Primary activity! YW? I am terrified of YWs but you will be great.
AHHHH!!!! Aleese you are in YW with me now?!!!! That makes me very excited, if you can't tell. What did they call you to be? The bishop called me yesterday morning to let me know I would stay beehive leader. I was so relieved. I'm glad you got to go to the temple with the primary, that looks like such a fun activity. I love how they all look so cute all dressed up together.
That is a great idea!! Look how cute your son is on the temple steps! priceless!
What a fun activity...our ward should do something like that. I am sure Barrick did love it! I have been in sumbeams for the past little while, but they just spit our ward and now no one has callings, I'm kinda sad.
What a great idea for an acitivity, I bet the kids loved that. Eric always tells me how pretty that temple is, I have never seen it. And that's great it is so close to you guys. In Kentucky our closest was an hour and a half, sadly we never made it there to often.
What a fun activity! I love that Barrick got to hang out A) at the temple and B) with the primary
Post a Comment