Monday, October 6, 2008

Here it is!

Here is the ring Scotty gave to me for our anniversary! He got it about three sizes too big so I just got it back on Friday and I LOVE it.
Scotty is so thoughtful he has been looking for months, he wanted to get just the right one and I think he definitely chose the right one. I have to say I think he has pretty good taste! Thanks babe I love you!

9 comments:

karin said...

Beautiful. He does have good taste.

Thiago & Teri said...

I love it...a wedding band is something I have always wanted. I just have the one ring, but I would love to add a band to it. I have hinted around but still no band. Oh well, yours is beautiful!! He did good.

Larry and Nanette Nelson said...

I got to see it before I came out. It is beautiful, I bet you just love it. Aren't secrets wonderful!!

shauni said...

Soo pretty, he did a great job.

Nick and Stacey said...

That is really pretty what a fun present. And I am sure a nice surprise.

Tiff and Chris said...

Love it...such a classic piece. What a good hubby!

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous! You have a wonderful husband!!

The Grant Fam said...

That is a nice ring!!! Barrick is just so cute too!

hoLLY said...

WOW! that is beauuuutiful girl! I love it! What a good hubby!