This last Saturday was our five year anniversary!! It was such a fun day we ended up going out on Friday and went to dinner and a movie which was so fun! We don't get to go to movies very often so of course that is what both of us wanted to do most. We went and saw Eagle Eye it was a very fun movie and I definitely recommend it. Then Saturday we were able to spend some time together watching movies and we went shopping it was so fun! Then Scotty watched Barrick so I could go to Womens Conference. This school year for Scotty has been much more time consuming so to be able to spend some time together this weekend was a huge treat! I was also spoiled Scotty gave me another diamond wedding band for my ring it is beautiful but getting sized so when I get it back I will post pictures, but it is gorgeous! Scottys gift was tickets to a Washington Red Skins game which we are both so excited for. We are going to the Red Skins Stealers game in November and we can't wait! I love you babe and thank you so much for being the best husband and father! You are my best friend and I am so blessed that I get to share my life with you. I LOVE YOU!
12 comments:
He is so cute! Happy 5 year anniversary you guys are the cutest and I am glad you had the chance to spend some quality time together.
Happy Anniversary! I remember going to your wedding (pregnant) and before you came into the room, there was a bee or a fly and a man I didn't know, started jumping to get it. It was a great day. I also remember afterward, Ammon was my friend and we had just met.
Barrick is adorable. Walking is WAY better than crawling.
He's crawling and pulling himself up much earlier than Louis did. Way to go Barrick! Happky Anniversary Aleese and Scott. Why is second year so much harder?
Happy anniversary! Those are great pictures of your wedding day,what a cute couple you make. Thanks for the reccomendation on the movie Eric is coming home this weekend and I wanted to see a movie so it's good to know something is good out there. I am so glad you had two great days together and I can't wait to see pictures of the band, what a thoughtful gift.
Congratulations! It sounds like you had great five year. Wow Scott spoiled you with a new band. How sweet. Little Barrick is getting too big. It makes me sad. He is so adorable!
Happy Anniversary. It sounded like a perfect day! Congrats. You guys look great, and haven't changed a bit.
So Fun! Happy Anniversary! I have wanted to go see that Eagle Eye movie, I am glad you liked it! What a great anniversary!
Happy anniversary!! That video is so cute of Barrick, I like how he reaches for Scott's hands and then plops on the ground, so funny!! We need to be better at videoing Carson, we were really good his first year, now not so much!
happy 5 year!!! time flies when your havin fun, right? your little guy is adorable!
Oh what a cute lil guy! happy anniversary...how fun to be able to spend time together. You are so gorgeous!
what beautiful pictures! Congrats on the 5 years!!!
Wow! I can't believe it has been five years, it sounds like you guys had a great anniversary. Barrick is as cute as ever.
Post a Comment