Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TAG!!

I was tagged by Andrea and I quickly got it done before I am leaving for the summer. So lucky me everything is pretty clean. Here are the rules: Pictures of where you are and what you are doing. No touch ups and ten photos and five friends. I didn't get ten photos but you get the idea.


1- Self portrait. I can never be serious when I am alone in a picture I feel like such an dork!

2- What your kids are doing right now. (Barrick was supposed to be sleeping but this is what I found when I went in. He is such a happy little guy!)
3- Laundry pile. Mine is small because I will be gone for seven weeks. So it is all clean. YEAH!

4-Fridge- Very empty! Yet again due to being gone for seven weeks.
5-Kitchen sink.

6- Toilet. Or in our case the whole bathroom, one down fall of having a small bathroom.
7-Closet. Or at least a portion of the closet.

8-Favorite shoes. I really prefer bare feet, but I don't think everyone wanted to see my feet. But these are my new pair of shoes my mom bought for me and I love them!


9- Favorite room. I love being in my room! 10- Dream vacation. One of my dreams was to go to the Caribbean and we did that for our honeymoon. And it was everything I hoped it would be. The other would be to go to Europe and see all of the many amazing sites in as many countries as possible. I tag whoever wants to do it. I thought it was fun so hopefully some of you will do it.


Last, nothing to do with the tag, Scotty and I went to a BBQ fest down in DC this last weekend with the Caffees, and we had a blast. There was taste testing tables everywhere and there is nothing better then free food. It was a hot day, but fun to get out after a long school year. Scotty is finally done!!!


Also this last week we took Barrick to an opthamologist to get his eyes checked out to make sure nothing was wrong, which there wasn't, but the doctor told us the statistics on having eyes like Barricks are one in a million! So our little guy is truly "one in a million."

13 comments:

Unknown said...

One in a million - impressive!

Thiago & Teri said...

Have so much fun here in Utah!!! I hope you guys have a great time, you deserve it!!

Rob and Melanie said...

I don't think I would dare take pictures of all those things right now. I would be so embarrassed. I guess that comes with the territory of having three little boys though. Have fun on your trip!!

Nick and Stacey said...

I am so happy for you for your long vacation! I am sure it is much needed! I am so happy Scott is done with school have so much fun with all the free time! Although I am sure you guys will still be busy!

Eric and Jenny said...

7 weeks in Utah I am so jealous! Have such a great time that will be so much fun. I think your shoes are darling too, that was a fun little tag.

karin said...

If I had the energy to do the tag, I would (my Mom has been here for 2 days cleaning and entertaining my boys- she has them at the park so I would have to run over to the park to take that photo).
Barrick is one in a million. The 7 weeks will go by so fast- when does that mean you go back?

Leslee and Kody said...

I LOVEEEE those shoes!!! I am a huge shoe person! I think that baby gets cuter by the minute!! I cant wait till you guys are here!!! YAYA!!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Aleese-Holy Cow, by the time you read this you will be in utah. Yeah!! I just have to say (like Andrea) your house is way to clean and organized. Not a chance i would do that. Barrick is one in a million and I can't wait to see him, you and scotty! P.S you look amazing!!!

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

That's a fun tag. When I get some time to snap some photos I will do it. I remember learning about genetics in science and that two different colored eyes was incredibly rare. Have fun in Utah! Can't wait to see the pictures and read all about it!

Diana said...

Hey Aleese, I almost did the tag yesterday, but then I decided I might be too embarrassed to share my mountains of laundry with the world. It's done now, so maybe I should take the pictures now and make everyone think I'm amazing hahaha, just kidding. I hope you guys made it okay and that the flight was good for Barrick. We'll miss you guys. Have fun!

Nate and Linds said...

Hey I just had to write and tell you the great news that Nate and I just recieved! We were accepted into the Miracle Fund and we feel so blessed and excited! Thanks for being so friendly and informative, it really helped to put some of this trialing time into perspective. And we're able to see some light at the end of the tunnel with your beautiful little Barrick. Thankyou!

Laurin West said...

Hey! I am back. When you get back we need to do something. I hope you have fun. I hate that you, Heather and Ashley are leaving for so long. Your boy really is one in a million. He is such a special little miracle. I can't believe he is 6 months.

Sam and Fam said...

What a cool blog!
I feel so "un-hip."
You two are awesome!