So yeah it's been a while since we have posted, and now Aleese is making me wright this while she watches "So you Think You Can Dance." We are still in Utah and will be for a few more weeks. Here are just a few pics of what we have done so far.

This is Barrick with his Grandpa and Great Grandpa. He is the first baby Stewart who will carry on the Stewart name.

One more picture with Great Grandpa Stewart. They got along pretty well!

The family out playing with the cows!

Doing fireworks on the 4th. Barrick was pretty focused on what was going on!

The family at the Aquarium.

Once Barrick grabbed the starfish we had a hard time getting him to let go!

He was also pretty obsessed with the fish tanks.

Here we are at the Zoo in Salt Lake.

And here is a quick one of Barrick's first attempt at solid foods.....we'll work on it.

The family swimming on the 4th. Barrick was too interested in the water to look at the camera.

And here is a final picture with Barrick and some of his cousins. Olivia is Jen's little girl and Ammon and Carter belong to Shauni. Cute kids!
14 comments:
The 4 Stewart men at the farm got me all choked up. Thanks for some great pictures!
I am glad Aleese made you post. Ditto to Em and Olivia is so grown up, I didn't even recognize her.
*I hope there are more posts like this soon.
It looks like you are having a great time. Aleese I laughed that you made Scott post because you were watching "so you think you can dance", that's great! How wonderful that you still have so much time left and you have already done so many fun things.
Hey you guys...how long are you here? Frank and I would love to meet up with you while you are in Utah! Give us a call when you can. Love ya!
Looks like you are having fun while you are in Utah! Lucky! Anyways how long are you going to be in Utah Aleese? Let me know, I want to hang out.
It looks like you guys are having fun. I love the picture of Barrick eating solid foods. I laughed out loud at that one.
I just love looking at your family pics--you look like you are having so much fun and it makes me smile! I think Barrick is one of the happiest kids I know. We miss you guys! Glad you are enjoying your vacation. We all need that every once in awhile!
I am glad you are having such a good time! I am also glad you are posting while on vacation! Way to go Scott! Keep trying the solid food thing! I love that face!
Hey guys! This is Tricia (Tensmeyer). I found your blog through Mike & Melanie's blog page. I just had to comment on your beautiful baby boy! He is such a cutie pie! He is so lucky to have you two as his wonderful parents! I'm glad I found your blog...I've been wondering what you guys have been up to!
Love the four generations. And the cousins together. How fun to be there when Shauni's there too. You guys sure know how to vacation!
Okay, so we need to get together real soon and have more fun okay? I am so excited you guys are here and I feel like the time is quickly passing. I guess we'll for sure see you at Ash's wedding next week (and at Chelseys) but we must do something besides. Love you guys. I definitely loved the pic of Barrick eating cereal. SO funny.
ok so this is going to sound really weird but I think I know you. I have seen you on Jen and Teri's blog and I never put two and two together. Did you live in Clearfield in a white house when you were younger? Early elementary days? Let me know. It is a very small world if so.
Hey stewart people. I am so glad that you guys have a beautiful family especially a boy with two colored eyes. Glad to know I'm not the only one anymore!
WOW!!! You guys need a nap! Looks like fun though!
Post a Comment