Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Easton!

Saturday was Barricks first birthday party, it was his friend Eastons. It was such a fun party the theme was Rubber duckies. Ashley and Nate (Eastons mom and dad) did and awesome job, and also thanks to Diana for providing the place. It was such a blast they had fish for the rubber ducky, pin the beak on the rubber ducky and a bubble machine. Also Ashley made the cutest cake, it was a bathtub, facet and all with rubber duckies in it. Also they had nummy bird feed (good snacks) for everyone to eat. The hit of the party was the bubble machine which the kids absolutely loved! That was Barricks favorite he loved watching the bubbles. But a close second at least for all the men was Ben's huge projector tv. Thanks for entertaining our husbands!

Barrick and Easton. Easton was hugging Barrick but I was a little to late to catch it.
This is Easton showing the bubbles to Barrick and Lucy.
Bella and Barrick. Bella always has hugs and kisses for Barrick he loves them!

Barrick in his party hat.

This is Barrick and Lucy, they are only four days apart. I couldn't get a good picture where they were both looking at the camera, they were both too interested in the bubbles!
Last this is some of the kids popping the bubbles and watching them. This is Charlot, Savannah, Bella, Easton, Barrick and Nate. And Scotty and Rick can't forget about them. Thanks Ashley, Nate and Easton for a fun party!

12 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

What a cute idea for a birthday party. Every time one of my kids birthdays roll around I try to come up with some new fun idea. Yet somehow it always turns out the same, cake and presents. Still fun, but I wish I was more creative. I am glad you had a fun time, that is great Barrick has so many little friends close to his age. It will be fun watching him grow up with his buddies.

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Love the bubbles and the duck hat! What a fun party! I have a hunch that Barrick will grow up to be a social butterfly just like his parents!

Nick and Stacey said...

What a fun idea for a party! It looks like so much fun! How is it that the husbands always seem like they have just as much or more fun than the kids with the party stuff?

Unknown said...

Your little Barrick gets cuter every time I see him!

karin said...

What fun and such a cute birthday party theme! I love how happy Scotty is- he looks like he is having a better time than the kids.

Tiff and Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff and Chris said...

How fun with all the little kids. They are all so little. What a neat party idea!

BDCAFFEE said...

It was such a fun party! I was so impressed with everything Ashely did for the kids. Aleese you got some great pictures. I especially like the one with Scotty holding Barrick and Lucy, but all you can see of Scotty is his huge smile. We had such a blast with everybody. We need to have everyone over for a movie night now. Bella is sitting next to me and saying "go back to Barrick mommy, oh cute Barrick."

Thiago & Teri said...

What is it with kids and bubbles. I swear they all love them. Every week in nursery when I go to pick up Carson that is what they are doing with the kids. He never wants to come with me, cause he is so fascinated with the bubbles. What a cute idea for a party, and you got some great pictures!!

shauni said...

That sounds like such a fun birthday party! It's great that you guys have made so many friends out there. I need to call you and coordinate our schedules a little bit when we will be in Utah.

Katz said...

I wish we could have gone. It looks like the kids had a blast.

Bentleys said...

oh i love parties!!! He looked like he had so much fun!