Success!!! As you can see Barrick is swimming and he is loving it. It took him a little while to get comfortable with it but by the end he was having a blast! He was splashing and kicking he absolutely loved it! So thanks Diana for inviting us to go swimming we had so much fun!!

A picture of the kids, As you can see they are all preoccupied, Barrick with the water, Lucy eating her floaty and Bella getting aid from my swimsuit strap to get down the stairs.

Bella is always so concerned about the babies and making sure they have toys. This is Bella giving Barrick his keys and giving him kisses.

This is after we got out of the pool, Barrick would have stayed in all day, but it started to get cold so we all got out.

Pain!! As you can see Barrick had his 6 month appt. and he was a little champ. Barrick came in at a whopping 14 and a half pounds. 10th percentile. And his height was almost 29 inches, putting him about the 75th percentile, which means he is a skinny tall baby. When he got his shots it was much worse as far as the screaming he was not happy, but once I picked him up he was ok.

Visits!! Last, we have been lucky enough to have my dad come out and visit a couple of times this last month. He comes out to DC for business quite a bit and we love it!! Barrick had so much fun with his Grandpa, he was laughing and smiling at him all night. My dad also took us out to dinner at Benihanas it was nummy, and Barrick loved watching them make the food in front of us. We had such a fun night. Thanks dad we love you!!
15 comments:
Oh yeah...he has conquered swimming. How cute..now you won't be able to keep him out. So sad about the shots, the first time I took Carson I cried, it was so stupid of me. How fun to have your dad out, I bet you just love getting family visits being so far away.
Wow! Look at you with all the kids around you. We've been pool people lately too.
Shots are always so sad.
I LOVE visitors and Benihanas is yummy.
I love those swimming pictures that one of all the kids "busy" was darling. That is so fun to have just your dad come out. My dad has done that a few times on business as well and we got so spoiled. Love Grandpas!
He is so dang cute! I can't believe how big he is! Thanks for making my slow friday enjoyable with your blog. Luv ya!!
I can't believe it has already been 6 months...but at the same time I can't think of how it was without that little stud! When are you guys coming to Utah? call me so that we can meet up sometime!
love ya ~ Heather
He is so darling! I love to see his smiling face - he is such a happy baby boy! Remember endless days in the pool way back when we were teenagers?? What fun times!
It was such a fun day. Thanks for joining us. I love the first picture. You could handle three kids easy. I think next time you guys should go for twins!!! Hahaha
oh my goodness your little boy is so dang cute!!!! Congrats to you guys too!! Its been so long. So good to hear from you guys!!!
How fun to "swim" with all the kids. Barrick looks like he really loves the water, how cute. I hate shots too...and I am way older than the little guy :) I love your swim suit, too!
I just love your dad. I bet Barrick just loves him! That picture of hum comming out of the pool looks like he is kinda cold. But he is so stinkin' cute! So how do you handle it when he gets shots?
he is sooo cute!!! cant wait till you guys come and visit!!
What a handsome little boy Aleese. Growing so fast! I am so exicted to see you guys on Wednesday! Yeah!!!
Wow guys, your baby is the cutest! I found your blog through Annmarie's. I am so happy for you! I haven't spoken to you since we graduated! It's so awesome to see that you guys are doing well! I wish you the very best!
Lynaya Sauve Hernandez :)
He is getting so big! I love the picture of his bandaids on his legs, he has the saddest look on his face! We are excited to see you guys next week.
Hey guys, it's cousin Molly! Your blog is too cute, Barrick is getting so big! I just got a new blog, this is such a good way to keep in touch. See you soon, hopefully!
Post a Comment