Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Valentines! (I know a long time ago)

I know Valentines was a while ago and somehow this fell through the cracks but I wanted to post this because I have the most amazing husband! Well this month has been absolutely crazy especially Scotty's school schedule, it has definitely been the worst month to date with way too many tests. So we had decided with a new baby and a Biochem final the next day and my sisters also flying in the next day that it was taking the back seat this year. But of course as you can see Scotty loves surprises, and of course had to do something for me. We had decided no gifts this year but to my surprise he had to out do me again. I had been in the shower and he came up and gave me a rose and I was happy with just that, but when I went to go put it in water he had left me this. He gave me a willow tree statue with a mom holding her little boy which of course being the emotional person I am I cried. Also he gave me a pump so on the weekends he can get up with baby so I can have a full nights sleep. Then the best part he told me he wasn't studying the rest of the night and he took me to dinner, and then we watched a movie at home so it was a pretty awesome night. I LOVE HIM!


8 comments:

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

what a sweetheart! Scotty way to be thoughtful. Seriously it's things like this that make you really appreciate who you have. you guys are great! love you ~ heather

Unknown said...

Aww! No wonder all the grandmas swoon about that husband of yours. Better get a big stick to beat them back!

Anonymous said...

No fair Aleese. Scottys already learned how to make women happy. What a smart guy. Glad you had a great valentines you guys deserve it!

Melissa said...

Hey thanks for the comments on my blog - you are so sweet! I miss you tonz and hope we can see each other this summer and see the babies...Scotty is such a romantic isn't he? You will love the pump it helps out alot!

shauni said...

You do have a great husband, he always takes great care of you. That will be nice to have him get up with Barrick on the weekends.

karin said...

WOW! That has got to be the best present for a "new mom" the statue of a mom and a way for to sleep a little more.

Sam and Fam said...

was it Valentines Day? really? Ha! I'm so glad you got a fabulous day.... with more to come!! You two bring out the best in each other.

lulu said...

Man! What a thoughtful husband.