Well it may not officially be spring yet but we have had some warm days! Scotty bought this shirt for Barrick and I kept telling him it was too cold for him to wear, but as you can see it was warm enough and I thought he looked so cute I had so share with everyone.
(click on the picture to see his eyes.)
10 comments:
That is really cute! I remember when I would get excited about how cute my boys looked in clothes- okay, I still do! Maybe when they are in the awkward stage I won't get excited.
Yes he is so very cute and very studdly in his new shirt.
he is such a cutie! I wish we lived closer so I could see him in person. I'm excited for this summer, and I am jealous that you already got to bust out those warm weather clothes. miss you guys ~ Heather
I love Barrick, he is so cute in his new clothes!
ohhh! he is sooooo cute!!! Where did he get those lips!?! He is the cutest little boy i have seen!! love you guys!
Maybe it's the resolution on my computer screen, but I can't really tell about the eyes. Sorry. But the outfit is darling!
He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting! His eyes are amazing-do you think they will stay that way? He looks like such a little man in that outfit-how fun!
It was so good to see you guys at church. I sorry we didn't get to talk we had to rush to make it to our church because we both had to speak. He looks so cute. His eyes are crazy. My mother in law eyes' are the exact same way. What a good looking little baby boy he is turning into. We'll have to get together especially now that it is finally warming up.
Oh my gosh how awesome is that! I would love to have two different color eyes. I think he looks exactly like you!
Aleese he is so adorable. What a cute little guy. I love his big smile. I hope the baby blessing went well. I wish we could've come out again for the blessing. We love you guys and miss you tons!
Post a Comment