My friend Brianne sent this to me and I cried for about an hour. Like I said in the title I have never felt so blessed to have a healthy baby! This reminded me that I need to always thank my Heavenly Father for everyday that I have with my sweet little Barrick. http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/570/99-Balloons
5 comments:
I am so glad you have a healthy baby too. Maybe I shouldn't have watched that- my pregnant emotions had me crying from the start of the video.
thank you for posting that aleese. It really makes me appreciate all that I do have, especially my kids. I really admire people who go through something as hard as that and come out as stronger better people.
I watched the video and got the chills. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much for sharing. That video was amazing. Those parents are amazing. They are great people to have to be there to take care of little Ellior for his short stay here on earth. They defiently had a special mission here on this earth and so did Elliot. I think he has inspired so many people. And shown to so many that Heavenly Father does live and love us all and that he is always with us.
Wow that was a tear-jerker! Aren't we so blessed to have healthy babies?
Post a Comment