As you can see this weekend we were lucky enough to have our Stewart family out here and we had a blast! They came in on Wednesday and stayed until Sunday and what a fun time we had. As you can see Barrick was spoiled by his Gma, Gpa and his uncle Daniel. We had a lot of fun we were able to show them Scottys school, we went into DC one day (Scotty couldn't go he had to study) and went to a couple of the monuments and the Holicost Museum, and the rest of the time we played games and hung out at home and just spent time together.
6 comments:
FUN! We LOVE having visitors and being spoiled doesn't hurt either.
It looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I'm glad Mom and Dad could come out and visit you and it was great timing right before your birthday! I'd love to see more pictures.
That last picture of you two is so great! Happy birthday, and happy visit!
Family is truly what it's all about
Isn't it fun to have family come out to spoil you? I would say that is a perk of living away from the mother-ship...looks like you had lots of fun. Happy Birthday Scotty! I want to see more pics of Barrick!
oh aleese I cant wait to see you next week. I want to hold that cute baby who is a complete mix of the both of you (what a doll) I like all the pictures you are posting keep up the great work and we will see you next week. love you.
Post a Comment