Saturday, June 8, 2013

Preschool Field Trip!

The end of year Preschool Field trip to Carriage Hill was a couple of weeks ago.  The kids were so excited especially for the candy store.  I had prepared Lilly for over a week that we were going to see animals, and she talked a big game claiming she loved animals and that she was excited.  Well..... 
 This is what I got.  She was hysterical!!!  She HATED the field trip and screamed and sobbed the whole time!!  I thought it was hilarious!!!  I think some of the parents thought I was a mean parent because I laughed, but Lilly and I had a lot of good conversations about why we have animals and that they are a blessing from Heavenly Father and she eventually calmed down.  
 Barricks favorite part was the baby pigs.  He thought they were so cute but very stinky!! 
 Briony was all smiles all afternoon even with it during her nap time!!  She is such a trooper!
One with all of the kids!  Yes this is as good as I could get.  Way too much going on around them.

 
Liam was in heaven.  All of my kids have always been very timid around animals, but I think Liam is starting to get over it.  He was so much fun!!  I told him to chase the chickens and he had everyone around us laughing.  He had no fear and was just giggling.  I was a little nervous I HATE birds and I was afraid I might have to rescue him from an angry bird attack!  It was such a fun afternoon, and the kids were more then happy to leave with their own little bag of candy.
 

 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Austin loved the picture with the chicken and Liam!