Saturday, June 8, 2013

The rest of our Vacation.

The rest of our week aside from going to Great Wolf  Lodge we had some fun around Dayton.  All the pictures are terrible but our only proof that we did them. 
 We took the kiddos bowling, and they had so much fun!!  They could have stayed all day!
 
Then Scotty got really sick and was stuck in bed for the next couple of days so I did some fun things with the kids while he was in bed.
 Lilly, Liam and I had a fun lunch date and went to a movie.
 
 They both LOVED it! 
 Barrick and I went shopping and out to eat at his favorite restaurant Red Robin.  Every time we go Barrick asks where our family lives and loves to color all the different states where he has relatives.  This particular night he showed me his paper, and said these are the people I love the most mom.  He said "The red one is our family, the blue one is Gma and Gpa Nelson, the yellow is Gma Stewart and the Red one is Gpa Stewart in heaven, me and Daddy sure miss Gpa."  Such a sweet little boy! 

Give Barrick a TV he can stand on and a chocolate kids shake and he is one happy little boy. 
 
It was such a fun vacation!

No comments: