Saturday, June 8, 2013

Mother/Daughter Pajama Party!

Our church planned a fun Mother/Daughter pajama party.  We had a fun night with dessert, painting nails, and butterfly crafts.  We decided to leave Briony home since it was pretty late and Lilly and I had such a fun night!!
We were both supposed to have a crazy face in this picture, and Lilly was not having it.  She thought I was pretty crazy though!  When she saw the pictures she told me "Mom you have a really, really crazy face, and Lilly is a pretty fairy." 

 My sweet little Lilly!
 She was very upset he butterfly wouldn't fly, so we decided to make it fly by throwing it.  She had quite the fun time flying that butterfly!
I love this little girl!  She brings the best out in her brothers and is the sweetest most enjoyable little thing to be around!!  We love you Lilly!

No comments: