I was looking back through my photos and realized aside from being about 10 posts behind I forgot to post our last vacation which was months ago!! Of course the kids begged to go back to Great Wolf Lodge so we planned another fun filled swimming trip. It was a blast and the kids were even more brave then the last time.
The morning we were supposed the leave I found this note by my bed. "Mom you forgot we were going to Great Wolf Lodge" Silly boy. His spelling and note writing is a daily thing and obviously has improved even more in the last couple of months.
Pulling up to Great Wolf Lodge.
All the kiddos after a long day of swimming.
Bedtime story. Here they are all howling like the wolf.
Our room was so fun!! The kids had their own little lodge inside our room. with beds and tv. They LOVED it, and so did we!
Here is Lilly so excited to head out to the swimming pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment