Friday, January 25, 2013

Parties and Santa!

 
Our Christmas season was also full of parties.  Ward, work, school, and friend parties. Here are the kids at our Church party, and Scotty's work party!  The kids loved seeing Santa and always had their favorite toy ready to tell him what they wanted. I am lucky to have kids that know exactly what they want, so their is no changing toys at the last minute.  I knew for months before Christmas exactly what each of them wanted. 
 Barrick always told Santa that he was  a very good boy and that he wanted a Leap Pad. 
 
Liam on the other hand wants everything Spiderman.  He found the old 1967 spiderman cartoon on Netflix and he has been hooked ever since! 

Lilly on the other hand wanted everything princess or Tinkerbell.  She is all girl!!  Just in the last month have I gotten her to stop calling the color red, red/pink.  She loves pink so much and would only have pink plates and we finally got her to have red by telling her that it was like pink which was stupid because she insisted from that moment on that red was actually red/pink!!!


 Of course one with all of the kids!!  Seriously could they be any cuter!!  I could eat them up, yes they drive me little crazy sometimes but man alive they are GREAT kids!!


No comments: