I think Scotty and I were inspired because the night of the 22nd the day before Barricks birthday we decided to get all Christmas/birthday presents ready to go. Little did we know everyone would get a 24 hour NASTY stomach flu on Barricks birthday that carried over to Christmas eve.
So Christmas eve was spent laying around watching movies, snuggling on the couch, and sleeping. By the afternoon everyone was better and they were so excited to open their Christmas eve present (pajamas) that night!
The three older kids opening presents!! Ignore my ugliness in all of the pictures. I was up all night cleaning carpet, bathing kids, changing sheets, and helping Scotty while he camped out next to the toilet all night. Yes I was the only one who did not get the throw ups!!!
Briony opening/eating her present!!
Of course just another picture because she is so dang cute!!! Seriously those dimples kill me!! She makes everything in life better!
All the kiddos in their jammies.
The whole family with our matching Jammies. This picture makes me laugh!! Barrick is not smiling he is screaming, and all of the other three look pretty excited right?:)
Last but not least cookies and a letter for Santa!!! Barrick was so excited to write Santa a letter and tell him how good all of the kids had been! We had a great holdiay, and were even more grateful we were healthy by Christmas day!
No comments:
Post a Comment