While Scotty had a rotation down in Las Vegas this July we decided we would go out to Utah and spend time with our families. I have so much to blog about so I am going to have to split it up in a couple of posts. So here is the the first of hopefully not to many!
Here is our trip to the zoo with the Stewart side of the family!

Here is Gma Stewart with most of the grand kids. Barrick was obviously very worried about Abbi in this picture. When I was getting Barrick in the car to leave he just kept saying Abbi pying (crying).

Barrick and Gma dancing at the show.

Barrick and Gma looking at the elephants.

Abbi pushing Barrick in the stroller. Funny thing is, he is 1 year older then her. I know you would never think it.

Eating lunch! It was a very good day a lot of work with all of these little ones but SO much fun!!
4th (5th) of July Celebration. We had a fun filled day of swimming, shooting, food, and parades!

Lilly and Gpa after she was done swimming. Don't you love all the pack n plays in the back ground!

Barrick after he was done swimming. He actually fell asleep, and for Barrick that is basically impossible to do when there are people around. Lets just say he was TIRED!! It was cute after he woke up he started crying and told me he wanted Liam, so I brought Liam over and he sat and held his hand for about ten min. Just one of those parenting moments that melts your heart. I LOVE my boys!

Barrick shooting hoops in the pool!

Liam taking a swim.

Lilly having her swim time!

Here are all of the Nelson grand kids minus one at the Layton parade.

Barrick Addy and gpa.

I LOVE having nieces old enough to help me with my kids!

Just an example of how these two little ones were this day. Lilly as happy as can be and Liam, we will just say he had a long day! Poor little guy!

Just a side note. While we were frantically running around the house getting everything ready before we left for Utah I came downstairs and found this. Yes Barrick decided to paint his toe nails. After inspecting the room and the floor to make sure he didn't decide to paint the whole house, I discovered he has a talent for painting. The other foot looked just like this one and there was no polish anywhere else. Well he did this right as we were leaving for the airport so of course I threw shoes on him and off we went. Scotty wasn't too happy to find our son had his toe nails painted when he took his shoes off at the airport, but it definitely made for some fun conversations.
12 comments:
I love Barrick's smile at the end! So cute!
They are so sweet! I am so glad we got to spend some time with you guys in Utah. The zoo was a blast, how cute that Barrick was so worried about Abbi. I love the picture of Barrick holding Liam's hand, so sweet. I hope you guys are enjoying being back together with Scotty!
That is definitley a talented toe nail painter, so funny! That picture of Barrick holding Liam just melts my heart so I can only imagine how it melts your heart as their mother, precious.
So sad I did not get to see you. I did get to see and hold your adorable twins so thanks for sharing them with your parents so I could see them. Maybe next time we can get our two boys together.
Love the painted toenails. Love the boys holding hands. Love Barrick at the end. What a great trip to Utah.
Oh...I miss you guys!
Barrick is dang cute. I'd love it when I would see him and without fail he always went to my purse and asked for #8 gum! How cute is that.
And I just love that picture of Barrick and Liam (chunk) Liam looks like the older brother and Barrick looks like the baby, I was totally laughing on that one!
Anyway..We miss you...Wish you lived closer (much closer actually) Remind Barrick of me everyday, I did do the whole gum thing on purpose, just so he would attach a memory to me! LOL!
I love you!!
I miss Barrick!!! I hope you guys come back soon!
Love it. I thought Carter's girlie interest were just because he had an older sister but maybe it is just too darn fun to paint your toe nails and play with dolls that no boy can shun it. Even if there dads wish they would. Thanks for letting me hold your sweet Lily at the shower. It was fun. I have to admit when I went home my arms were sore for the rest of the day!
What a fun summer you have had. I can't get over how cute your kids are...isn't it funny how different Barrick looks from the twins. I love how that happens. All so cute though!
Val looks amazing. Of course. The toenail thing is SO cute, and he is very skilled! I love the boys holding hands, that is heart-melting.
What a cute family you guys have. We are so happy for you guys! Sounds like you had lots of fun in Utah! I'm SO jealous that you guys got a fun date weekend all to yourselves! Your parents are amazing to take on those 3 little ones...but you guys deserve it!! Hope you had tons of fun! Are you guys going to be in Utah this Christmas?
Post a Comment