I had to hurry and get the next two posts done because we are off for one more away rotation in San Antonio so until then, here you go.
Well if you can't tell by this picture...

And this picture what the babies have been up to.

It is a whole lot of these coming in.

Yes those are Liam's first two teeth and we now call him our Vampire baby. Liam has had three break through and has 3 more that are just about there. Lilly has her two bottom teeth about in and looks like she may be stopping there for a while. So this last week has been full of crying, slobbering, fevers, a lot of late night Tylenol doses, diarrhea, and chewing and biting anything they can get there mouths on. Having twins teething at the same time isn't very fun, a long with Barrick getting a little bug and running a fever and yes having another febrile seizure.

Also in baby news, this little man is crawling, pulling himself up on furniture and thinks he is big enough to try and stand in the middle of the room, but gets frustrated when he can't.

Lilly on the other hand is still content bouncing up and down on her knees and still doing the crawl backwards thing. Give her a toy and she can sit and play without crying all day. She is our sweet easy little princess.

Here they are together! Man I love these two little ones.
Barrick on the other hand has had so much fun having daddy back he doesn't know what to do with himself. They have had a lot of daddy son days. They have gone to the movie, had shopping trips out, and just had fun wrestling and being together again.

Barrick one of the first nights we were home as happy as can be.

One of the many forts Barrick and Scotty have built together.

Here they are together.
Last, for Fathers day I bought Scotty tickets to the Redskins, Ravens game and it was this last weekend. We had so much fun, our seats were on the 4th row, of course we could not afford seats this good in the regular season so we decided to go to a pre-season game.

Here we are at the end of the game, yes the Redskins lost but it was still fun!

Here is a picture during the game.

Thanks Scotty for such a fun night! Love you!
10 comments:
I just helped a couple of my boys make a fort. Your kids are so cute. Sorry about the teething. Sad for you that the Redskins lost but I was cheering for the Ravens, I am friends with a sister of a player on the Ravens.
Too cute! I was sooooo happy I got to see you guys in Vegas and Utah! Your kids are adorable! I am so blessed to have you as a friend - it's great to see you and feel like we haven't even skipped a beat. Happy for you guys and your sweet family!
Aleese your kids are so cute! teething is never fun I cannot imagine with 2 at the same time! Looks like you guys had a busy summer too! It is always fun to get to spend alot of time with family! After living away! Have fun in San Antonio, it is pretty there! If you get a chance go up to the Temple it is beautiful! And lastly....ENJOY this heat!
They are all so cute I could EAT them! I can't believe Liam is crawling and pulling himself up, last time we saw them he was barely sitting up. I LOVe Lilly's outfits and all the father/son time. We can hardly wait to see you guys in Sept. I need to call and find out what your schedule is like so we can plan a time/times to get together.
Wow, your babies are adorable!! I guess its been a while since I've blogged or looked at anyone elses. You look so pretty in those pictures! Hopfully I'm going to get better at blogging, we'll see!
While I was looking at the pics of your cute kids, my 3yo comes up and says "I like those pictures!" Since he's on an extreme naughty streak, that's a great compliment!
Adorable! Grace was enthralled by "lots of Millies." And I'm loving the vampire teeth!
Why do I feel like you live in another state sometimes? The babies are growing too fast and I feel like I am missing it all. I'm sorry I've been so out of it lately. I'm sad you are leaving, but when you get back the weather will be cool and I will have a baby and we can start up on our walks and chats again. Love you!
Holy cow your kiddos are darling!! I dont know how you keep it all together..your lives are SO busy/crazy! I can't wait for you all to be settled in one place for a long time when school is finally finished!
Aleese,
Thank you so much for the darling bracelets, that was very sweet of you! McKenna looks so adorable in them. You are very talented!
-Candace Kusuda
Our blog is private, but you're welcome to view it. Just send me an email at Ckusuda@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite! Thanks!
Post a Comment