Monday, August 30, 2010

Utah part 2.

Well here is a very cut down version of the rest of our Utah trip. We had so many fun times and memories with friends and family. Thanks so much for making our stay so wonderful!
Barrick and Khloe swinging.
Barrick wearing glasses like gma and playing piano together.
Every time she had glasses on Barrick had to get a pair on just like her. I love that cute little face.
Barrick having swim days with his cousins.
He also spent a lot of days reading stories, watching movies and playing little people in bed with gpa after he had his arm surgery.
Spending days at the park with cousins. I love having little helpers around to help me with the babies. I just wish I could have brought some of them home.

Setting off fireworks the night of the twenty fourth. Barrick LOVED them! I think he clapped and laughed all night!

Earlier in the day we went to Ogden and spent the day riding trains petting animals and having lunch with the family. Here is Barrick and Addy on the choo choo.
Waiting in line for the train. Don't you love Barricks face in this picture.
Barrick out watering flowers with gpa.
Liam discovering cereal of Barricks and as you can see he loved it!
Also visiting the Tree House museum and it was a hit. Barrick was as happy as can be.

Also while there my parents offered to watch the kids so I could fly down to Vegas and spend the weekend with Scotty! It was the first time I had ever been away from the kids overnight since Barrick was born, so I was a little nervous. It was the most amazing weekend ever, of course hard to be away from my sweet little ones but seriously the most needed break! We had so much fun it was like we were in our own world. We went to movies, saw a couple of Cirque shows and went to a bunch of nice restaurants. It came and went so fast! We were too busy enjoying ourselves that we didn't even get any pictures even though I had my camera with me the whole time. If you know me that is not like me at all; it was almost as if we didn't want to waist anytime bothering with pictures because it took time away from talking and being together. I will never forget this trip! Thank you so much mom and dad for taking care of our little ones. It is not an easy task to watch Barrick who is seriously like no other kid I know, fun but difficult and two 6 month old babies. We love you guys so much, we seriously cannot thank you enough!
The only picture we took the night before I left just so we have some proof that it happened:) Also thanks to Melissa and Jeff for having us for breakfast, it was so fun to get together!

Then we were able to get together with my friends, Brianne and Chelsey and spend a day at the park with all of the kiddos. It was so fun to get together and catch up and just love on each others kids.
Here are all the babies.
Barrick and Anisten feeding the birds.
Last, a night out with just the girls. We had so much fun I think we could have talked all night long!
We also got together with Melissa and had breakfast at her house the day before I left. I just love these girls thank you so much for being my friend the last 21 years you guys are truly amazing and such great examples me. My friend Brianne said it best on her blog, "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." -Elisabeth Foley

Overall our trip was amazing we are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. We love you all!

2 comments:

lulu said...

The babies are so big! And Barrick cracks me up with those glasses. I'm jealous you got a weekend alone with your husband. What a treat! Good luck with the teething and fevers. Blaah!

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Wow! It looks like you had so much fun! Lily and Liam are getting so big and they are so dang cute. I can't believe how much you travel!!!! You must be supermom!