Yes another month and Lilly and Liam are 7 months!! We are still in Utah and busy all day everyday, hence the lack of posts. We will be back in Maryland in week and will catch up over the last month.
Just a few bits on the two of them.
Lilly is finally getting hair, yes you heard that right she is getting hair!!
She is such a vocal little thing, she talks, jabbers, and squeals all day long. She is such an easy baby if it weren't for her I think I would have gone crazy a long time ago. Lilly is getting close to sitting up, but loves to kick and bounce in her bouncy chair. We just LOVE her.
Liam is all BOY!! It is funny to have two of the opposite sex at the same time. They eat, sleep and do everything the same, but they are so different. Liam is, like I said all boy he burps more, stinks more, is more violent and has more of a temper, but there is nothing sweeter then hearing his low, jolly (like Santa) laugh. I could make him laugh all day his laugh is so contagious. He is also sitting up pretty good now and is scooting all over the room. We love our little guy!
They are such a joy! We are so lucky to have them in our family!!
3 comments:
Great story....but where are the pictures?? :) I miss those babies! (oh and the rest of you too...hurry home!!!)
7 months already! That's crazy!
Hope you are having a wonderful time in Utah.
It was so fun to finally meet the twins at the shower! They are just too stinkin cute! Wish we could have timed it a little bit better and had mommy there too!! Love you guys
Post a Comment