I did not want today to slip by and not tell Scotty Happy Anniversary! We have been married six years today. Unfortunately we have to spend today apart, come to think of it this year we have been apart on Valentines day, Scottys birthday, our anniversary, and we will still be apart on my birthday. And the reason behind our time apart is because I have the most amazing husband who works so hard and sacrifices so much for our family!Scotty I love you so much! I have to say I am the luckiest girl to be able to be married to you. Thanks for being the most amazing person I know. We miss you so much and we are counting down the days till we get to see you again.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary you two! we're right behind you next month...isn't it great!!! Aleese give me a call when you can, it was great to catch up the other day.
sweet post! Happy Anniversary!
You guys are so amazing I seriously don't know how you do it! I hope that you will celebrate when rotations are over - Aleese, you deserve something really nice for being a single mommy for so long! And Scotty you deserve something for working your butt off!
Happy anniversary to you guys!!!
Happy Anniversary! Cute Picture! And yes, I will be 37 weeks on Dec. 7th, so that is when we are expecting them! I'm getting very excited, and a little nervous...
Post a Comment