I know it has been over a month since I last posted I am so behind on about everything in my life right now!! I am slowly making my way back to real life. Once my house is a little more under control I will post what went on over the last couple of months.
1-The rest of Hawaii
2-1 month in Utah with Family
3-Turning our office into Barricks new (big boy) room
4-Trying to rearrange our house to fit two new babies
I am slowly but surely putting things back together after being gone for so long. This week I got the yard finished, pulled out all of my maternity clothes and did about a million loads of laundry. Which by the way I am huge!! I look about seven months pregnant and I am only 19 weeks! Had my brother here for the week, got Barricks sleeping schedule back on track after a summer of switching time zones every couple of months, and I am slowly room by room getting things clean and livable! Not to exciting but my life at the moment.
Thank you also to everyone for all of your sweet comments about our new little arrivals. By the way if you don't know already it is a boy and a girl!! I have pictures of proof that I will show at a later time. We are so thrilled and so blessed! Thanks again it really means so much to us!
1-The rest of Hawaii
2-1 month in Utah with Family
3-Turning our office into Barricks new (big boy) room
4-Trying to rearrange our house to fit two new babies
I am slowly but surely putting things back together after being gone for so long. This week I got the yard finished, pulled out all of my maternity clothes and did about a million loads of laundry. Which by the way I am huge!! I look about seven months pregnant and I am only 19 weeks! Had my brother here for the week, got Barricks sleeping schedule back on track after a summer of switching time zones every couple of months, and I am slowly room by room getting things clean and livable! Not to exciting but my life at the moment.
Thank you also to everyone for all of your sweet comments about our new little arrivals. By the way if you don't know already it is a boy and a girl!! I have pictures of proof that I will show at a later time. We are so thrilled and so blessed! Thanks again it really means so much to us!
10 comments:
Congratulations again! Our friends have boy and girl twins that are about 18months old, they didn't realize how much work it was but so fun. She also said being pregnant with twins was more tiring than with just one, is that what you think too?
Oh Aleese could it get any more perfect a boy and a girl I just love it! I can't think of a better family for these babies to be coming to, what a blessing.
Two words.... Super Mom! I don't know how you find the energy to do all the stuff you need to do while being pregnant with two! Ha! That rhymed! :)
I am so excited for your little family. It seems so surreal that you are having two more. That is quite the jump from one to three. Thanks so much for sitting with me at the funeral. It was not only nice to be able to catch up but it was great to have someone else there just to be there. I hope everything is going good with your sister. I have been thinking about them lately hoping and praying it all turns out well. Well hopefully we can get together sometime. Take care.
P.S. you look so cute pregnant!
Shut Up!!! Two babies? I am so happy for you. I'm so sorry you have been so sick. I wish you were closer to me so I could bring you dinner.
Aleese congrats on a boy and girl! How exciting! I miss you guys so much. I'll be back in about two weeks. If you need any help (someone to watch Barrick, bring over dinner, or anything) let me know. I know how it is being sick and having a toddler. I'm more than happy to help out. I'll call you when I get back. Do you know when your baby shower is?
Congrats on the new LIttle ones coming! I haven't been much of a blogger either and just barely read the newS! That is great!
WOW!! That is so exciting! I am absolutely thrilled for you!! And how fun to have a boy and girl!! That is wonderful!! Having twins really is the Neatest thing. I love it!! I am just so very happry for you guys! CONGRATS!!!!
How exciting is that, a boy and a girl! So awesome! Congrats!
So excited for you!!! Congrats on the girl and the boy~!~ Barrick will love having two little ones to play with!! Your lookin good!
Post a Comment