Well where to start, first of all do you know how hard it is to put six weeks of Hawaii into a few pictures!! I was able to accomplish that. I basically did one picture for all of the bigger events we did, so here we go.

We went to the Wakiki Aquarium and it was a very fun afternoon. Everything we read said that we should see this and I will say it was fun but I am glad we had a military discount. Yes I know I look HUGE in this picture, and only about 14 weeks. (it is mostly the shirt and the way I am standing).

Here we are on a hike up to Wiamaia falls. It was beautiful!

Here we are at Hickam Air force Base, we came with some friends and looked at some of the buildings that were hit during pearl harbor.

Why Scottys parents were here they treated us to a dinner cruise leaving out of Waikiki and it was such a great night!! The food and entertainment were excellent!

This night we went and had a BBQ with Scott and Valeri at there place. Food, fun, family, friends, swimming, and games doesn't get much better!

We also spent a day at Pearl Harbor not the funnest picture because our camera died and we used Valeri's camera so all of those pictures are on Scottys laptop.

We went and watched the fireworks on Waikiki and ate dinner on the beach!

Night out with the other med students. We went bowling and had dinner. It was very fun, I think Barrick loved it the most, all of these adults giving him anything he wanted.

One of the many nights out to a fun restraunt with great friends.

One afternoon we went up to the Hawaii temple and walked around the grounds and the visitors center. It was beautiful!!

Just a cute picture at the beach of this handsome little guy!!

Our last day at the beach. I know I look horrible!

And last this was our last day with Daddy. Scotty had to stay for a bit longer why we went to visit family in Utah.
We had such an amazing time in Hawaii, it was so nice to have a couple of weeks where Scotty had a normal 9 to 5 job. We have never had that in the six years we have been married and WOW did we feel spoiled, and the best part about it was spending that time in HAWAII!!
14 comments:
I am seriously soooo jealous of you I really want to go to Hawaii someday. It looks like so much fun and I am so happy that you got to go. I have to say I am still kinda mad that you never got to come to Vegas but I am slowly getting over it :) Maybe Scotty will get a job here and then you can just live here, that will do I guess. I am so excited for you and really loved the chat the other day! HUGS
Looks like you all had a total blast! That last one of Barrick was too cute!
That sounds like a fabulous "vacation." I want to go back to Hawaii, we are thinking about next year and after seeing your fun photos, I think I might encourage a little more.
*And you don't look horrible in that photo.
What great pictures you've got! You did a great job highlighting your stay in the beautiful Hawaii! What a cute family you are - I'm so excited for all your fun adventures :0)
That is so amazing to get to spend that much time in Hawaii. Sounds like you had a blast.
It looks like you had so much fun :) I am jealous, but SOOOO glad you are back-its nice to have neighbors again!
I love the picture of you and Barrick where you think you look horrible...you look so pretty. You're so tan and just enjoying the beach. It's a great picture of you both!
how fun im so jealous! and what great pictures!!!
You are so funny. I scrolled through all the pictures before I read what you wrote and that last picture of you and Barrick I thought how pretty you are. Then I laughed when you said you look horrible. You look amazing! You are always beautiful Aleese. I am jealous of all the fun stuff you guys got to do, but I'm glad you're back now.
Barrick is starting to look so grown up! I loved Hawaii, I can only imagine being able to be there for as long as you were. How fun!! You look amazing!
I am so jealous of this post in so many ways! First, Hawaii!! It looks fabulous. Second, a 9 to 5 job with a husband in the same state? Could it get any better?? Third, you are seriously the CUTEST little pregnant person, you look terrific. We miss you guys.
How fun! And you look so tan! Barrick is getting so big. Thanks for the update... Wow! Hawaii!!!! (A bit jealous)
what fun! I'm so glad that you were able to do that! Your tummy is so big and cute! I'm excited to see you next, will that be at Christmas time?
I love Hawaii! I'm so jealous you got to live there. Barrick is looking so big...I'm amazed at how he has changed since you last posted. Hope pregnancy is going well. You look great!
Wow, Hawaii looks so amazing. I have never been there. You look really cute pregnant.
Post a Comment