Living in Maryland with trees all around our house makes for a lot of raking in the fall. It is beautiful when the leaves change colors I have never seen a prettier place, but once the leaves fall it is a lot of work! So Scotty went out to rake the other night and Barrick wanted to go out with him very badly!! (Yes he is starting to state his opinion quite often now!) So he sat at the door and cried watching Scotty rake, so we let him go out.
Here is Barrick watching him rake he was so intent on watching every little move. He wouldn't even look at the camera which for him is very rare!
After Scotty was done he thought it would be fun to lay Barrick in the leaves. A combination of a huge winter coat he is not used to, shoes, hat and leaves didn't make him very happy. Poor little guy!
Here is Barrick and Scotty, and as you can see a much happier Barrick minus the coat and hat. He was too interested in the leaves to look at the camera.
Last, just a cute little video of why Barrick hates his coat!
11 comments:
He is just too sweet! And such expressions! I love leaf photos. And what fun for him to learn all about their crinkly texture.
He is so cute!! He seems like so much fun and like he keeps you on your toes!
Hahaha, that is too funny! Bella is sitting on my lap and she laughed so hard at that video. Darn coat. He is such a cutie, we love Barrick!
He is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!
Oh those are the cutest pictures...he is such a sweet little guy. Even though he hates his coat, I think he looks very cute all bundled up in it.
Your little guy is so cute. Your video was funny. Thats so cute you caught it on tape.
He looks so cute all bundled up. That video is hillarious, it reminds me of the kid in a Christmas Story, that's one of my favorite scenes in that movie!
SO CUTE! I wish we had leaves that were pretty here.
Way cute pictures! He is soooooooooooooooo DANG CUTe!
Cute pictures! I love his winter coat. I think he looks just like Scotty in the sucker picture.
How fun. That's really cool you guys have trees big enough to have leaves on them that fall. I don't think we'll have that for a long time since we'll be the one planting the trees. It looks like Barrick's hair is coming in...and blonde. :) It looks so cute. He is just such a cute little guy (popular opinion around here). Love you guys!
Post a Comment