Just wanted to give a little evidence of our little climbing boy! He does this all day long and like I said earlier, he climbs on anything that might possibly hold his weight. He is such a curious little guy he is so smart and just amazes me everyday!

Here is Barrick climbing on his walker, he pushes it over to the couch and uses it to get on the couch. It is just so fun to see him figure things out for himself, he sees something he wants and he will work for a long time to get it. I just love him!

This last picture I just thought was so funny! Every time Barrick sees me get the camera out he gets very excited and starts screaming! He loves getting his picture taken but more importantly he loves seeing himself on the camera after the picture. He thought this one was pretty funny and I loved it because you can see how excited he was.
11 comments:
Love the excitement! My little niece always want to see herself after we take a picture, its so cute.
Sophie does the same thing when she sees the camera! Its pretty funny! He is getting so big! Such a doll and you guys look like you had fun at the game! Love football games they are so much fun!
oh how fun! I bet you are having a blast, he is so cute! that game looked fun, im super jealous!
What a stud! I guess boys will be boys, right? Rykker does the same thing, climbing all over everything, and it just gets worse! I think he will be one of those kids that breaks a lot of bones!! Your little guy is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! I'm super jealous that he'll look at the camera and smile!! Rykker is a stinker that way!!
What a cute little guy! I can't believe how big he is getting. Is he climbing out of his crib yet (hopefully not). I wish Anisten would smile for the camera. She just stares at it blankly. I loved your Halloween pics and all the videos. It looked like tons of fun.
So cute. My #2 was a climber and now I expect all kids to want to climb, it actually becomes helpful when trying to get other kids in car and they climb in themselves.
That is the cutest thing! Its a good thing he likes to have his pictures taken, hopefully he will stay excited about it for a long time! Its getting close to his birthday, you'll have to take tons of pictures and post them for everyone to see!
I am glad you liked my post~ I love reading your blog, you are such a good mother and wife! Your boys are lucky to have you, I hope you know that!
He is so stinkin cute! I love to see them get so excited about whatever they are doing! They just get so proud! You guys looked great on Halloween, and what a great present to go to the Football game....looked like one exciting Night!
Oh so cute...once they are on the go, there is just nothing stopping them. It is so cute to watch their the little wheels in their head spin, as they try and figure stuff out.
oh, I want to give him a big hug, he is so adorable!
Post a Comment