Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Scotty!

Well the eighth was Scottys Birthday and what a fun day. It started out with a fun morning hanging at home with me and Barrick, then he went to school. He read his schedule wrong and wore clothes to school that he couldn't have for some of his classes, so he came straight home! Of course he studied most of the day but he was home and I loved it! We then played wii together with his new game I gave him, then our friends Brady and Lauren came and brought Scotty a present and we went to dinner at Joes Crab Shack, then came home and played games.

Scotty and Barrick together on his Birthday I love this picture they even match!

Scotty and I at the restaurant with his cute crab bib on. Of course he was so happy to be eating seafood it is his favorite!
Scotty getting ready to eat his crab as you can see he was pretty excited because he only gets seafood twice a year his birthday and Valentines because I am not the biggest seafood fan.
Scotty with Brady and Lauren, they gave him chargers for our wii remotes. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

karin said...

What a great day! I love the picture of them together too.
Bryan loves living close to family because other people will eat seafood with him (I am like you, not the biggest seafood fan).

shauni said...

Happy Birthday! I feel bad that I didn't call on the 8th, but I did talk to you on the 7th and I sent a package so can I still be your favorite? I will call today (the 10th) to make up for it. I hope you had a great birthday! Love you.

Leslee and Kody said...

You guys look so happy! I think its a toss up with the whole favorites thing... I mean I called on the 7th and the 8th... but didnt send a package :( hahahahaha!!!! love you shauni and I love you guys so much :)