We have been trying to get a picture of him smiling for a while, and with the double flash to get rid of red eye we can never get it. Finally we were able to get this, it isn't as big as it gets but pretty close!
We just thought this was cute with him in his little sweat suit. Sorry about the red eye he was smiling right before this and we couldn't quite catch it.
With this picture you need to click on it so it is big, it is funny because for a while now his left eye is brown and his right eye is blue. (I just tried it and you can't really see it but we decided to leave it on anyways and I like how he is cross-eyed.) Also as you can tell his hair has started to fall out only right in the front so it looks like he is balding pretty dang cute!!
4 comments:
ADORABLE! I can see in the last photo the different color of eyes. I LOVE when they go crossed-eyed, too cute!
Cute pictures! I love his little smile and cute sweatsuit. Sweats are perfect for this time of year. I laughed at the cross eyed picture- it looks like he has a sense of humor already.
Oh!!I cant believe his eyes are different colors!!that is so so cute!! He is getting cuter by the minute!!! Hey you guys should WEB CAM me so we can all talk in sorta person!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! miss you terribly
He is SO CUTE!!! I can definately see both of you in him!
Post a Comment