Well yesterday was the first day we took Barrick to church and it was a good day! I was a little nervous about taking him out with so many people around but it was great!! Scotty loved it because I am in primary and didn't want Barrick in there, so Scotty had the baby all through church and he loved it! He had a blast showing him off to everyone.
9 comments:
I'm starting to think that Barrick looks more like Aleese than Scotty. AJ loves having H duty at church, too.
Going to church for the first time is a huge deal! Congratulations! His outfit is adorable.
We accepted a calling right after having my second with the understanding that a few people would need to help with him. He became the most popular person at church- people fighting over who got him during the second hour and then who got him during the third hour. Our friends still talk fondly of their bonding time during church with him. How fun for Scotty to have that bonding time.
How cute is he!!!!! I can't wait until my little guy comes. I bet it is scary taking him to church for the first time, all the old ladies love to touch new born faces, and give them wet kisses. He is such a doll, I would love to see him in person.
aleese he looks so cute. I think Barrick looks alot like you to the older he gets. I was the one who really enjoyed taking the kids in church though, that why I was never stuck in a boring meeting!
He looks adorable! I love his outfit. I'm glad you got to take him to church, it is always nice to be able to go back after a little break. I can just see Scotty showing him off to everyone, he is such a proud daddy!
Hey Aleese...thanks for sending me the link again, it was nice to get caught up on cute little Barrick! He is such a sweet boy in his little church outfit! I'm glad things are going well. Happy Late birthday Scotty! We love you guys ~ Heather
Well that is good you made it thru your first day at church. Sometimes it can be crazy. Every Sunday our whole fam is standing in the hall the whole time except Mason when he is in nursery. Looks like you guys are doing great with the little guy. I love seeing your guy's new expirences. The good old days with one kid. Time flys as more keep coming. Talk to ya later. :)
Aleese, he is so cute! We have a bunch of babies in our ward and I LOVE to take them.
Cute outfit. Taking the baby to church is a little nerve racking. Everyone thinks they can put their hands on his face. All I could do was cringe a little.
Post a Comment