Well I was tagged by Andrea Shauni, and Heather a while ago so if you get bored of reading them I don't blame you.
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player lists six facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags six people then posts their names, then goes to there their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1-I am a complete psycho when it comes to cleaning, if there was one thing Scotty would change about me this would be it. I just have a certain way I like things organized, with folding the laundry, loading the dishwasher and many other things. I know it drives him nuts but he puts up with it and actually has learned to do many of the things my way.
2-I am a complete cry baby I cry over just about anything from movies, songs on the radio, to sappy commercials, pretty much anything that you can feel any kind of emotion over.
3-I too like Andrea love food! If I am hungry you better not be around me. After I eat a meal I am already thinking about what I am going to eat for my next meal. One of the things I miss most about Utah is Costa Vida and Sunday dinners, pretty pathetic I know.
4-I am a total discovery channel junky I love it all! My favorite shows are the medical shows on discovery health channel. I could watch them all day long I love to learn about diseases and medical conditions, Scotty always makes fun of me because I know about so many weird diseases and their symptoms.
5-I love comfortable clothes the second I get home from anywhere I go straight to my room and change into warm-up pants and a t-shirt. I hate wearing normal clothes around the house, first because I think they get ruined faster and I like my clothes to last, and most importantly because they aren't comfortable there is nothing I hate more then wearing a pair of jeans around the house.
6-Coming out to Maryland I have developed a fear of squirrels they are nothing like Utah squirrels. First of all they are everywhere and always in our yard taunting me, and they are HUGE! I swear some of them are the size of a small dog. Scotty says I exaggerate it but I find them a little frightening.
The ABC's of me
A-Attached or single: Attached (of course)
B-Best friend: Scotty for sure followed by my family. Then many friends who follow them.
C-Cake or pie: Cake especially white cake with chocolate frosting.
D-Day of choice: Sundays, it is the only day Scotty doesn't study so we have the whole day to ourselves.
E-Essential item: Some form of chocolate in my house so when I need it, it is available, and chapstick I can't go anywhere without it.
F-Favorite color: Blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms (sour ones)
H-Hometown: Layton, Utah
I-Indulgence: reading, taking a bath, and right now just getting out of the house.
J-January or July: July, I love the holidays in July and nothing beats a summer night.
K-Kids: Barrick 4 weeks and three days.
L-Life is incomplete without: Scotty my best friend and our sweet little buddy Barrick.
M-Marriage: Sept. 27, 2003
N-Number of Siblings: Five, three sisters and two brothers. Angie, Austin, Ariane, Alex, and Ashtyn.
O-Oranges or Apples: Depends on the month I always have both of them in my fridge, but this month I prefer apples.
P-Phobias or fears: Like I said earlier Squirrels or any rodent, and I have a fear of drowning.
Q-Quotes: I have a lot of favorite quotes but many of them are in the book "Small and Simple things." by Marjorie Pay Hinckley. You should read it.
R-Reason to smile: I finally have the opportunity of being a mom, I am married to the most amazing person ever, we are finally in Medical School, and I could keep going but those are my top picks.
S-Season: Fall, I love sweater weather and it is my birthday, and anniversary.
T-Tag six: I am sure everyone I can tag has been tagged but I will tag Angie, Ariane, Andrea (you can do the ABC's), Heather, Melissa, and Tristy.
U-Unknown fact about me: I can out eat almost anyone I have yet to find my match.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Neither I love everything!
W-Worst habit: Chewing on things, I like to chew on little pieces of plastic like pen lids or anything similar.
X-X-rays or ultrasounds: Ultra sounds, when I have had X-rays it is because I had broken something and it hurt!
Y-Your favorite food: My favorite food is definitely a turkey dinner, there is nothing better then a Thanksgiving dinner.
Z-Zodiac: Libra
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player lists six facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags six people then posts their names, then goes to there their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1-I am a complete psycho when it comes to cleaning, if there was one thing Scotty would change about me this would be it. I just have a certain way I like things organized, with folding the laundry, loading the dishwasher and many other things. I know it drives him nuts but he puts up with it and actually has learned to do many of the things my way.
2-I am a complete cry baby I cry over just about anything from movies, songs on the radio, to sappy commercials, pretty much anything that you can feel any kind of emotion over.
3-I too like Andrea love food! If I am hungry you better not be around me. After I eat a meal I am already thinking about what I am going to eat for my next meal. One of the things I miss most about Utah is Costa Vida and Sunday dinners, pretty pathetic I know.
4-I am a total discovery channel junky I love it all! My favorite shows are the medical shows on discovery health channel. I could watch them all day long I love to learn about diseases and medical conditions, Scotty always makes fun of me because I know about so many weird diseases and their symptoms.
5-I love comfortable clothes the second I get home from anywhere I go straight to my room and change into warm-up pants and a t-shirt. I hate wearing normal clothes around the house, first because I think they get ruined faster and I like my clothes to last, and most importantly because they aren't comfortable there is nothing I hate more then wearing a pair of jeans around the house.
6-Coming out to Maryland I have developed a fear of squirrels they are nothing like Utah squirrels. First of all they are everywhere and always in our yard taunting me, and they are HUGE! I swear some of them are the size of a small dog. Scotty says I exaggerate it but I find them a little frightening.
The ABC's of me
A-Attached or single: Attached (of course)
B-Best friend: Scotty for sure followed by my family. Then many friends who follow them.
C-Cake or pie: Cake especially white cake with chocolate frosting.
D-Day of choice: Sundays, it is the only day Scotty doesn't study so we have the whole day to ourselves.
E-Essential item: Some form of chocolate in my house so when I need it, it is available, and chapstick I can't go anywhere without it.
F-Favorite color: Blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms (sour ones)
H-Hometown: Layton, Utah
I-Indulgence: reading, taking a bath, and right now just getting out of the house.
J-January or July: July, I love the holidays in July and nothing beats a summer night.
K-Kids: Barrick 4 weeks and three days.
L-Life is incomplete without: Scotty my best friend and our sweet little buddy Barrick.
M-Marriage: Sept. 27, 2003
N-Number of Siblings: Five, three sisters and two brothers. Angie, Austin, Ariane, Alex, and Ashtyn.
O-Oranges or Apples: Depends on the month I always have both of them in my fridge, but this month I prefer apples.
P-Phobias or fears: Like I said earlier Squirrels or any rodent, and I have a fear of drowning.
Q-Quotes: I have a lot of favorite quotes but many of them are in the book "Small and Simple things." by Marjorie Pay Hinckley. You should read it.
R-Reason to smile: I finally have the opportunity of being a mom, I am married to the most amazing person ever, we are finally in Medical School, and I could keep going but those are my top picks.
S-Season: Fall, I love sweater weather and it is my birthday, and anniversary.
T-Tag six: I am sure everyone I can tag has been tagged but I will tag Angie, Ariane, Andrea (you can do the ABC's), Heather, Melissa, and Tristy.
U-Unknown fact about me: I can out eat almost anyone I have yet to find my match.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Neither I love everything!
W-Worst habit: Chewing on things, I like to chew on little pieces of plastic like pen lids or anything similar.
X-X-rays or ultrasounds: Ultra sounds, when I have had X-rays it is because I had broken something and it hurt!
Y-Your favorite food: My favorite food is definitely a turkey dinner, there is nothing better then a Thanksgiving dinner.
Z-Zodiac: Libra
3 comments:
My sister Emily has a fear of squirrels too.
I am so glad you did this, it is so fun to read about what people think about themselves.
It's true - and they all think I'm nuts, but the squirrels in the east are all aggressive and scary. They're just so unpredictable!
You guys should come to NC for spring break.
thanks for the post! I love it when I tag people and they actually do it! I also cry about everything- Colby makes fun of me but I get really emotional. For example: I got teared up when I got Barrick's birth announcement. It was cute and I am really sensitive!
Post a Comment