Sunday, January 20, 2008

We thought everyone would enjoy seeing Barrick's new bathing equipment, especially since many of you will never have the opportunity to visit and see how CUTE he is in person! After the thousands of requests for more video, here he is in ALL HIS GLORY! (Pardon the nudity, parental discretion is advised)


10 comments:

karin said...

He is so cute! I have forgotten about bathing a newborn and what a challenge it is. He seems to like it more than my boys did, we switched from the baths to showers with Daddy and it worked great for us.

Keep the photos and videos coming.

Unknown said...

Barrick is so tiny and cute! H became a shower baby, and is only now getting into the baths. Ducks and splashing and all of that.

An amazingly handsome couple with their even more beautiful children, if possible, and their daily adventures. said...

I am so in love with Barrick and I can't wait for him to meet his new favorite aunt Andrea! What a precious little guy!

shauni said...

He is so cute. I am amazed at how alert he is. I can't wait to see him. Keep posting the great pics and videos.

Dan Stewart said...

Haha that's great i love all the pics and videos of barrick keep em comin :)

An amazingly handsome couple with their even more beautiful children, if possible, and their daily adventures. said...

Aleese I have tagged you. Check out my blog for more info! Love you!
Andrea

Leslee and Kody said...

he is so cute!!! Looks like he likes the bath until the hair part!!! I like when you guys post videos because i miss talking to you guys!!! love you Hope to see you guys soon

lulu said...

I'm glad you didn't make the same mistake I did. I was paranoid about burning Louis. As you can guess, his first bath was more like a freeze out. When I got the right temperature, he smiled and enjoyed the bath, just as Barrick does. Cute baby.

Melissa said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten! He is so cute - I too enjoy the videos. I only have like 4 weeks to go before I will have a little baby to bathe!! I am so excited!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.