Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby Barrick

Well we wanted to add a couple more pictures and give some updates on our little guy he has officially moved out of his preemie clothes and into new born he is still pretty skinny but he is to tall for his little outfits so we moved him up. Yeah!! This is Barrick laying on our bed and I loved this picture because he was so awake!


But sure enough ten minutes later after cuddling up next to his daddy he and dad were fast asleep!


I loved this picture with him and Scotty he always burps better when Scotty burps him and in this picture he had just spit up and leaked through his outfit and so dad was burping and cleaning him up and I couldn't get over how tiny he looks with Scotty holding him. I love those two!


This is one last picture with grandma before she went back to Utah, but they will be back in March for the blessing so it wasn't that bad of a goodbye.
I just really liked this picture of course I love them all but he was so happy here and we thought he looked so cute!
We wanted to add these at the end we did all of this right before we had the baby and we had so much fun, this was at the DC temple we went and looked at the lights with our friends and then went to the free Christmas concert they had it was a fun night!

After we went to see the lights at the temple we went to go see the National Christmas tree, it was a cold night so we didn't stay too long for either one, but we had a lot of fun!

6 comments:

karin said...

So cute! Bryan loves to sleep with my boys too (I have so many pictures like that one). The temple looks so pretty, what a fun outing.

Tristina said...

Oh my - he is so cute and tiny! I can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

aww! He's such a tiny little guy. And AJ is by far the better baby-burper of the 2 of us.

lulu said...

DC looks fun. He does look tiny...next to Scott, but he is tiny. So cute! Are you having to stay in a lot because of RSV?

shauni said...

I can't get over how tiny he is. He is adorable. Thanks for posting more pictures! We miss you guys.

Leslee and Kody said...

ohhh! He makes me want to have another.....but then I realize they arent that nice for that long!!!! just kidding I really really really want to see you guys! talk dad into flying me there for the babtism... yah right!!!! It would go over if you asked him!! hahahaha love you guys miss you so much and am dieing to see your cute family!