Tuesday, September 16, 2014

First Cavity!!

I was hoping it would never happen, but it did.  We had our first and hopefully only cavity.  Our little Liam boy got the worst of both Scotty and I when it comes to the teeth department.  He has huge teeth for a small mouth, senstive teeth, and verry deep grooves in his molars.  So our dentist set us up with the pediatric dentist and we were in and out in just a little over 20 minutes.
Honestly is was pretty amazing I have never seen a cavity filled so fast, and they were so sweet and made Liam so comfortable.  He was so brave and had no issues what so ever. 
Liam is a pretty fabulous kid!  Everytime I go anywhere with this little guy we are told about a 5 times what a handsome, sweet little boy he is.  He is such a sweet likable little guy, and yes he is a little heartbreaker! 

No comments: