For the first time in the last 3 years I am officially down to one child in diapers!! I cannot express how excited I am about this! First diapers are expensive and when you have three/two kids in diapers there is no messing around with cheap diapers that always leak. So to have this expense gone is AMAZING!!!
Lilly was a tough cookie to crack! Liam was potty trained months before her, and she had NO desire to go potty in the toilet. Yes she encouraged Liam, reminded him to go, and mommied him through the whole potty training process but she would not crack! So instead of pushing we tried occasionally but then one night last week she came to me and said mommy "I want to go potty in the toilet", and the rest is history. She has done AMAZING!!!
Liam has been completely potty trained for a while but I hadn't doucmented it. I am so proud of him, he was just like Barrick woke up one day and decided to be potty trained. With both my boys I found them on the toilet and they never turned back.
Which brings me to this little princess. She is the only one in diapers and it is glorious!! She is also working those sitting up skills, rolling all over the house, eating solids and growing way too fast!! We adore this little one and enjoy every second with her!
On a side note when I was going through pictures I noticed a trend. THUMBS! Every other picture one of the kids is giving me a thumbs up. Pretty funny that I didn't notice till looking at the pictures. So here is a big thumbs up for potty trained toddlers!!
Good job Lilly and Liam!
2 comments:
Isn't it funny how excited you get about having ONE in diapers!? I love the thumbs up photos, my boys do that too.
Awww Yippppeee
Post a Comment